Modeling The Mark Iv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I started the thigh. I didn't get much done, but it is the first day of school. Sue. Me. Anyway, this is going to take a very long time. Between doing this on "public" computers, and the sheer difficulty of the piece... Weeks probably. :/ That is just the way this thing seems like it is going to roll.

Like I said this model is going to be really, really hard. But here is what I got in today!

Thigh.jpg

I do beleive this is gonna be wicked project (once its done) and cant wait for the Models to actualy be built. That would look Amasing.

i love you major pain unfold looks good just downloaded the file

oh and robby when are you going to post the unfold for the

thigh?

Even though I think this is awesome, the undersuit for the Mark IV is just too complex, in my opinion. I don't think an accurate Mark IV will be possible.

my lineman gloves have a padding material that i think would look just like the bands in the undersuit if someone put a light coat of silver spray-paint on it, of coure i wouldn't know where to get it in bulk, but i think the undersuit is possible

No problem Ral. Got a new one for the community. This time its the Space diaper aka codpiece.

c43ad547872035.gif

PD3 Version

http://hotfile.com/dl/11569646/c1000b8/MKIV_Codpiece.pdo.html

PD2

http://hotfile.com/dl/11570025/24cc161/MKIV_Codpiece_PD2.pdo.html

Not really sure about the size, but i did a 2d build in Pepakura and i think it should be a good medium size. As always though, measure yourself then make adjustments if necessary. Good Luck.

Message for Skwisdemon:

I will unfold the grey team shoulder, but i wanted to know if you may want to make a small adjustment for build-ability. Your model as of now is a closed model and i was wondering if you would like to remove some of the back section(towards the top) in order to make building and strengthening easier. The model is beautiful, just thought that would help with bringing it to life so to speak. Let me know either way and i'll get right on the unfold.

i wwas thinkint that it could be filled with foam to make it stronger, if you could, just make the back a not connected in the unfold so if people dont want to make it they dont have to, but i was going to resin the it all and leave a small slit to inject foam into, but if you want i can take the back off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back