Props Models From Halo C E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting these man! lol love the pipe!

Jacob

PS

I noticed your profile pic is of sky captain. I just wanted to tell you my cousin made that movie . HIm and hisbrother wrked on it for 20 years (kerry and kevin conran) . It's awsome to see fans out there of sky captain. Have you read the official comic book?? and 150th post!!

Jacob

JBetts97 said:
I noticed your profile pic is of sky captain. I just wanted to tell you my cousin made that movie . HIm and hisbrother wrked on it for 20 years (kerry and kevin conran) . It's awsome to see fans out there of sky captain. Have you read the official comic book??

Yhank you :)

You've got a great cousin! I'm real fan of sky captain and must say - there's no better example of RETROFUTURISM in movie industry I have seen!

And I haven't read official comic book, where I can get one?

Last edited by a moderator:
ChaoBreeder said:
Hey Bevbor, can you get a .pdo of the Shade Turret and the Base from Blood Gulch if possible? Thanks

Covenant Turret PDO

(press on picture to enlarge)

4581923607_55d71a201c.jpg

But imho Blood gulch an other bases are parts of landscape, not objects like weapons or vehicles or characters, then I didn't find a way to get it unfortunately =(

Wow, you're amazing bevbor. You can make ripped models look so GOOD. I know you'll hate me, but can you get the MA5B Assault rifle from CE? Every other pep AR is the C variant. There's not much difference, but the B has more of an incline on the top of it. And I've yet to see the Sniper rifle from Combat evolved. If you have a few, could you get those for me? That would be great!

Tyvern said:
Bevbor....

Could you make the S2AM sniper rifle for .pdo?

That's what I just asked for. ;)

And I'll uunfold it for you since I want one anyway. :p

Boba Fett said:
Wow, you're amazing bevbor. You can make ripped models look so GOOD. I know you'll hate me, but can you get the MA5B Assault rifle from CE? Every other pep AR is the C variant. There's not much difference, but the B has more of an incline on the top of it. And I've yet to see the Sniper rifle from Combat evolved. If you have a few, could you get those for me? That would be great!

Thank you :)

MA5 is on my list, but now I finished THE SNIPER!

Why you think I hate you? It's not a true.

Tyvern said:
Bevbor....

Could you make the S2AM sniper rifle for .pdo?

See lower :)

unsc_marine said:
Wow, all of these are great! Btw, Bevbor, you cant recieve any PM's.

Thanks.

PM - maybe there's problems with them agail? My mailbox is 50% enpty =(

Well, there it is:

4587153875_e3ce8b3e53.jpg

Sniper rifle from Halo CE PDO

It is multipart thingy. 21 non-crossing separate parts are inside :)

It isn't unfolded though, so somebody, do that work please :)

If you unfold it with scale parameter =1, you'll get full sized rifle with dimensions taken from halowikia.

Good luck!

bevbor said:
Well, there it is:

4587153875_e3ce8b3e53.jpg

Sniper rifle from Halo CE PDO

It is multipart thingy. 21 non-crossing separate parts are inside :)

It isn't unfolded though, so somebody, do that work please :)

If you unfold it with scale parameter =1, you'll get full sized rifle with dimensions taken from halowikia.

Good luck!

Ill try my hand at it.

I think the ce sniper rifle was pretty beasty.

Here's fresh render of it in exploded view :)

gallery_4862_261_28491.jpg

Boba Fett said:
Wow, you're amazing bevbor. You can make ripped models look so GOOD. I know you'll hate me, but can you get the MA5B Assault rifle from CE?

Go get it there

4590261132_ab2be00ff7.jpg

4590262662_15120df256.jpg

Tyvern said:
Bevbor.......YOU ARE GOD!!!!!!!!

Thank you, but no :) not yet. I know, there's a lot to learn I have :)

You've gotta be fixing these up after you've ripped them right? When I rip models they're nowhere near that good!

Squishy said:
You've gotta be fixing these up after you've ripped them right? When I rip models they're nowhere near that good!

Yes, you are right, I fixing them very hard after rip.

Rip takes a few seconds, and fix takes up to a few days :)

Ok, fine, you're a demi-god. You're in the Achilles range... Thank you so much! I'm about half done with the sniper, and I like how you broke it in sections. If you ever leave this forum... the world will end! Thanks again!

Boba Fett said:
Ok, fine, you're a demi-god. You're in the Achilles range... Thank you so much! I'm about half done with the sniper, and I like how you broke it in sections. If you ever leave this forum... the world will end! Thanks again!

Can't wait to actually make the AM(the S2AM Halo:CE sniper rifle)...ABOUT TIME!

A.M.=Anti-Material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back