Mold Making Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I get the whole idea on how to make a mold, My only Problem/question is how do you mold the chest piece, or the thighs, shins, boots. I get on how to mold the Helmet, and shoulders, but the rest is hard for me. I have two chest pieces that I would love to mold and cast. Does anyone have a video or knows of ones that might help.

Hey PyroPsycho. Be aware of the dates you are responding to or asking questions about. This thread is 3 years old and is a Sticky which means it's mostly for reference. Replying on an old thread is frowned upon as it pushes newer and currently relevant threads down the line. As for a reply....It's a good bet that a reply isn't forth-coming. It's been a while since last posting.........You could try PMing the author directly....but if they haven't been on for a while....again don't expect a reply.

Thanks for posting this stuff. It helps us all learn from your experience and cut down on wasted materials.

Hey Dampfhulk - This thread is from 2007, and the last post was in 2018. This behavior, posting in a thread that you did not start, over six months or a year old, is often referred to as "Necro-Posting" and is considered in bad form or poor etiquette. This is because it pushes down and hides current active topics under Old topics that have now irrelevant, incorrect, or outdated information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back