Molded Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
2626981366_7c78459568.jpg

One molded Marine Suit Copy

I know this sounds pretty creepy, but I can't wait 'til SKG puts it on. She'll look so awesome.

Friendly said:
I know this sounds pretty creepy, but I can't wait 'til SKG puts it on. She'll look so awesome.

I am more than glad to send her a set... this one is hers...

Next comes one for me... and one for Devin (Blue Realm)... Adam may get a chest and back if he is sweet to me ;)

Maybe then a few pieces to various members who feel that need to "armor party" and come make a set.

But really, I am glad this project is nearing its compeltion. Its really time for a new one, because its creating that I enjoy... not the reproduction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skullcandy Girl said:
Hot-cha-macha!!!! All that gear looks like sex!!! Thanks for your hard work Spase :D
lol... your really starting to freak me out now..
Next thing we know is you running on the beach with marine armor... in sloooooow.. moootion.
lol... J/K, anyways the molds look fantastic it really looks like you enjoyed making it.

-Fin(n)ish

Spase said:
2626981366_7c78459568.jpg

One molded Marine Suit Copy
ummmmmmmm.... uh hmmm... it.. it looks great realy I wish I had one of those sets even thought it would be big for me because I'm the shotest person evar even compaired to kids who ar way younger than me *sob* nice job I realy like it and one question what kind of plastic did you use? because Ivery well my use this technique you used because I sorda need marine armor fo the umm... flood marine that I've been working on so very long.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH :notworthy: :ninja: :eek: SICK SICK SICK!!! Must get some digital camo :D *dances a jig*

Oh did you stand on your counter to take this pic ehheheeheheh!

@Friendly: Heheh I hope I look as cool as I think I will hahahah :D

@Finnish: All i can say is CHAFF!!!! Hahaah running slow-mo in a Bikini on a beach hahahahahahahaha!!!

Skullcandy Girl said:
Oh did you stand on your counter to take this pic ehheheeheheh!

Its my kitchen floor... I am standing on my island actually lol.

Skullcandy Girl said:
All i can say is CHAFF!!!! Hahaah running slow-mo in a Bikini on a beach hahahahahahahaha!!!
If you did that you would have like 3000 fan boys on here

darkesword2020 said:
The minute you build an interest list, I'm going to be ready with paypal in hand for a set of the armor! :D

Second!

darkesword2020 said:
The minute you build an interest list, I'm going to be ready with paypal in hand for a set of the armor! :D
My thoughts exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back