Molding is like making bombs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it wasn't to say that my Country is better then yours, he just asked if i would talked about the netherlands :cool:

Blue Vertex said:
You're also a fantastic country to occupy when the World War III happens... ;)
You are right, but this time we are prepared when the Germans will be invading :cool:

Does America not?
Lets hold it on less better, you have a okay system. But how many of you can really say they can speak propper spanish for example whene they are done with school?

Oh yeah. Because there was a competition for that a few years ago...
I cant help it true :rolleyes

Not exactly something to be proud of.
Well it is, if something isn't forbidden its less interesting.The % of people that are addicted to drugs is must higher in country's where is forbidden then its not.

Complexity does not equal superiority. Just be proud you don't have to speak in clicks like some African tribes.
You are right ones again, but please don't paint me off as a dumb hillbilly.

So does America, it's just Americans tend to be..."vocal" about their opinions.

Well those people are trying to get abortion away, and putting there believes on somebody else.

There is prejudice everywhere. no country is "above" being prejudiced. You just may not see it, or not care to.
Well we are, we have no commercials of ''talk me into sex after i got married'' (not that you guys are listening :cool: ), the result is that you guys aint getting the full ''safety guide :mad: .Your government has a great problem with gay's, and we dont.

Because we're all crackin' wise about our government's mom.
Im not getting that one :rolleyes

K? What country doesn't?
Every country in the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_the_Animals

Italy (and Wisconsin) would like to talk to you about that.
Well, Italy is a good example, the make great parazam cheese. All the American cheese isn't real cheese, in fact we called American cheese (and this is true): Blargh.

I don't think I even have to respond to that. They're flowers.
They grown of tulips isn't just something, its a flowers original form Holland and the best Tulips in the world are from Dutch grounds.

Wooden shoes? Sign me up! Just the other day I was saying to my friend "You know, I really want a shoe that can rot or get termites." Problem solved!
Its not just a shoe, its a experience! You will be in for a shock when put those baby on you feet :cool:

Okay, because you have ice skating, doesn't mean you own it. Canada's probably got you beaten anyway.
We are the investors of the skating...i think you guys call it speed skating. and Canada did beat us on a couple of times, but most of the time we are the winners.

Again, because you have it, doesn't mean you own it, nor does it mean you're the only one.

You are right, but that doesn't mean its one of the few really excellent service.

Our economy does not depend on oil. It depends on people putting money back into American companies. The only people that make money from our gas purchases are those who sell us the gas.
I would recommend you watch this film, and with your economy running one oil prize i mean you currency.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...51279&hl=en

I can make up words too. Vershnagel.
This put a smile onto my face :D Im sorry, valuta means currency

daystar558 said:
1.I've just realized something, americans almost never say were better than anyone...... british people, dutch people, everyone, they all think were better than us because we stick our noses someplace it doesnt belong? id rather my country be extremely paranoid, well no a terrorist is going to hit us before it does. why do you fault us for helping iraq? 2. at least were doing something, its a disaster, but think of the millions of people sadam hussein killed. is that not a good enough reason for us to start a war?

1. Well im not sure that you ever bin in the south of your country, please then come back with the argument you never guys say that.
2. Well, its a disaster that for sure. Why are u sending innocent people to die in a place they should never bin in. And no its not, there are far more people getting hurt and dead in the couple years in comparison to saddam. They are on a break of civil war, you guys are in the middle of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back