Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An animal

• Who cares

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the group that I was with took the more direct route to Plockton the last time I was in Scotland and ended up missing Loch Ness entirely. Next time though!
Oh well better luck next time my friend.

But they have found a bunch of sonar hits on things that look a lot like pleaseosaurs, and they found what looks to be the fresh carcass of one near a shipwreck in Loch Ness as well. Unforunately, the water is so dark and the visibility is near zero because the Loch is full of peat particles; they may never find an actual live one in there because of that.

Were you guys using that new sonar that can show pictures instead of colorations.

Damn peat particles!!

The chances of seeing Nessie is too slim. Besides, I still highly doubt that a sea monster that big, could be so elusive. Plus, I doubt that it can surive in a small loch anyway. It's like putting a shark in a small pool, too big for the shark to survive in. Same goes for Nessie. Too little water for it to survive.

What do you mean to little water for it to survive. The lake is huge and can hold alot of food for a family of pleisiosaurs.

The deepest parts of the lake go to almost 800ft which is pretty deep for a monster to evade boats and such.

It's like putting a shark in a small pool, too big for the shark to survive in.
Yes, but the pool has an entirely flat floor. Loch ness has both deep and shallow areas.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO its a mutant animal, this is the result of pollution in the hudson I am partially sarcastic I want to see a more close up picture of its paw looking at that one can tell how it evolved to move about

edit oh sorry I never meant to pass that off as fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back