More airsoft question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

Realy random but what gun do you think i should get? I found a Airsoft store called Evike,(store not website near my house) and its realy cool, my friend said that about 3 minutes away from his house there is a abandoned building that you can rent for playing "only" airsoft. So I thought, maybe if i ever got a chance, probebly a while later but o well, i might play there sometime.

So which gun should I get?

Well I have a been reading this and i came upon a question, Would this be your first gun of r second/3rd and so on?
- Ice

JLS SCAR and buy a PEQ battery box and a 9.6v 2000 mah PEQ battery and a few hi cap mags, and its killer =] i should know i have one myself.

well how bout the M4A1,(250$ at the airsoft store EVIKE)

Ice, ive used only 5 airsoft guns in my life :p

Massivek, Ive used a MP5, i for some reason dont like it.

and to everyones post, I CANNOT buy airsoft online, only from stores.

you can buy M4s in a store right, by far i would say go for an M4 and if you have the money a ICS M4 (full metal, high quality).

CrAzY CH13F said:
you can buy M4s in a store right, by far i would say go for an M4 and if you have the money a ICS M4 (full metal, high quality).

ya i was planing on getting a M4A1 (maybe ICS) but i couldnt decide between with the FN2000.

new question here, Which should i choose?

M4A1(maybe ICS) or FN2000

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Amazon ship airsoft to Canada? We only got shitty Canadian Tire around here and it's an arm and a leg to afford even the cheap clear plastic ones.

Right now I only have all clear guns, a S32P shotgun, P36 and a P30. And also isn't customs supposed to be a ***** about airsoft guns being brought over the border?

you haven't got it that bad over there, the UKARA (UK airsoft rifle association) have banned anyone under 18 and without a membership to even buy a R.I.F. (realistic fire arm) we can only buy plastic ones which have really bright colours like bright green but still you have to be 18 to buy it, so believe me, you haven't got it that bad.

Personally i'd recommend the Tokyo Marui FN P90. Small, compact, accurate and has a high rate of fire. Also looks hardcore. Second gun I would recommend is the L96A1 spring sniper. On the laws thing, Australia has it even worse. They don't make airsoft guns in here, so you have to be 18, have a gun license (which is hard enough to get as it is). Then you have to get a special permit to import a gun into the country, then another permit just for the ammo. And if you want extra clips you have to get yet ANOTHER permit for that as well.

I was looking at a double eagle well p90 myself, they cost only 30-40 dollars to buy, alot of people like it, then the pros say it suck, so I dont know who to trust. I'm now looking at the double eagle m4 m83 fully loaded, it only cost like 27-40 dollars to get, which includes shipping, the cheapest I saw was 17 dollars + 10 shipping. Everyone says it is accurate most of the time. Then again I saw the m14, it's a spring gun where you pull the bolt back each time, but everyone says how accurate it is, only downside is since it isnt electric, you cant have semi auto like the real gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back