Morrowind + Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morroblivion

I think its awesome I was just talkin about somethin like that.
I found it by looking up morrowind spoof vids on youtube (where these two kids act like MW characters) its hillarious but anyway wouldent it be awesome if bethesda bade something like this ?Ya i know it already exhists but i want it on 360

MasterGun said:
Oblivion puts morrowind to SHAME!

Your not kidding right? Oblivion is a way better game than morrowind but in its time, the elders scrolls 3 was probrably one of the best games ever, the lifespan of that game was incredible you could play it for years. Its still a good game but its extremley outdated now.

Oh! And this is just a mod right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is just a mod. But the onlu thing oblivion has on morrowind is the horses graphics and being able to control your shield.
If they re-made morrowind and added those things to it .It would smash on oblivion

I think it'd be awsome if bethsada released the new elderscrolls, with the same gamplay as oblivion but in morrowind. Or on the morrowind map.

NO MORE MORROWIND :p! I got tired of that game, but I have never got tired with oblivion. I like Oblivion, as it is less Drug abuser looking :p And, If you like that, there is shivering isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back