Mortal kombat Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fair warning to everyone, I tried out my bane mask a few times:

1593106699732.png

Some people thought it was awesome while others gave me a hard time (were basically jerks). I'm guessing those giving me a hard time were not coping well with the global pandemic.

Just fair warning to everyone, I tried out my bane mask a few times:

View attachment 292111

Some people thought it was awesome while others gave me a hard time (were basically jerks). I'm guessing those giving me a hard time were not coping well with the global pandemic.

Here in Mexico, everyone started to wear a branding with the themes of their soccer teams, animals and various expressions, so I thought, why am I not going to be able to use a mortal kombat facial mask?

If I have seen reactions from people, but nobody has told me anything about it (neither good nor bad) except my friends who praised my work

I wore my Batman helmet and facemask out at the beginning of this whole thing, I got air high fives from some and dirty looks from others. I'd imagine the same would happen with a UNSC helmet.

I wore my Batman helmet and facemask out at the beginning of this whole thing, I got air high fives from some and dirty looks from others. I'd imagine the same would happen with a UNSC helmet.

I understand you, the UNSC helmet I have it safe since I have only used it in a convention, in addition to that it would be cumbersome for my daily tasks.

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-25 at 13.54.18.jpeg

Although i have to admit that in combination they look amazing!

well here's my finished mask. sorry no pics of building process, basicly posterboard, resin and fiberglass, and generous coats of flexseal. its a prototype right now, just have a disposible mask inside. didnt get to put filter compartments in as i sooo wanted to have it ready for my rare shopping excursions. heard like 10 people passing me commenting to their buddies about my mask. all good remarks so far and one actually stopping me to ask where i got my mask from lol.
FB_IMG_1596358268881.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back