Moveable Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOS Energy

well im new here and i've been searching the forums and stuff and saww some highly detailed weapons such as link4044's
hand gun. it had a moving trigger and removable clip. im making a wooden sniper rifle from halo3 and i want a removable clip and movable trigger. how do you do that?

Functioning? That would have to be brought up with someone with experience.

But just a movable slide and trigger could be easily made with slots and springs. Make a slot where the trigger goes place a spring indie and put in a hinge for the Trigger to move back and forth without falling off.

the clip is easy enough to make removable. The trigger and the slide take alittle bit of brain power but are still a pretty easy things to make "moveable"

Good luck on your Sniper Rifle... it's just more competition for me lol

If you look at the plans(which im shure you can find online), for the NTW-20 Anti Material Rifle(what this rifle is based off of), Im shure you could figure something out, you may need to include a little bit of sheet metal but thats not too expensive

if your gonna do a sniper rifle you can try this idea i've been mulling over.

my idea revolves around building the rifle around a paintball gun. it'd be fairly simple to use a custom barrel to extend the length of the sniper barrel, throw a spyder upper receiver in and match the bolt with the bolt position on the rifle, then drop the lower receiver in for the trigger. as for a hopper, if you're skilled enough you could possibly turn the huge scope on top into a hopper.

it'd take a it of work, but i think it'd be possible to build a S2AM around this one

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/ca...p?CAT=106203305

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/ca.../106203305A.jpg

just have to strip it down a bit and make a spot in the S2's buttstock for a remote hose connection.

just my idea though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back