Moz's Mark 5 Rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey moz i know how you feel get those same messages saying some thing like get a life or some other insult about me not have a life. i just block them. so if you get really POed just block them

nice you're doing... really great....

The only critic I can tell you about your video is: don't film yourself with a light source behind you... it makes you more shadow than light and it's hard to see the props you are showing us....

I am going to make a new thread for my next updates as this one is kind of dry of content form me and what is in it is pretty out of date. I'm going to be gone for several weeks so I'll start a thread then. Otherwise please try and avoid bumping this one anymore, I wont be putting any more posts/videos into it.

-----

SteelSpartan said:
The only critic I can tell you about your video is: don't film yourself with a light source behind you... it makes you more shadow than light and it's hard to see the props you are showing us....

I'm a camera person by trade, I just don't care enough to move my laptop.

rvb18 said:
hey moz i know how you feel get those same messages saying some thing like get a life or some other insult about me not have a life. i just block them. so if you get really POed just block them

I don't block them because there are far to many, some of them little 12 year old pricks, I just delete the messages without reading them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that its great that you went with that real MK5 helmet not that one from Halo 3. don't get me wrong, the H3 is a good rendition but I'm a purest and appreciate the look more.

Underdogg13 said:
Don't necro, check the dates before you post.

O sorry i saw that it was made of metal and got so excited I forgot to check the dates but still cool stuff HUH??

Underdogg13 said:
Don't necro, check the dates before you post.

You can't be serious.

Necro? On this slow ass section? There should be a necroexception for this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back