MSR (Modular Sniper Rifle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clintstrong

I know most of you dont like call of duty but its my favorite sniper so I thought i would show you. I will be making the MSR from MW3 and Im thinking of making the gun actually shoot but that might take some time and a lot of money but I have the base drawn out and the stock that folds and adjusts and mine will fold ill try to make it adjust. Tell me what you think because I dont know if this is off, I got the pics from the Remington website.
Heres a video of the rifle:
DSC00211.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, the msr is the best looking sniper in cod. If you did make it shoot, what would it shoot, bbs, nearf darts, etc?

wow me too i really hope that you complete this
i can try to make this in sketchup and give you the file so you can see a 3d view of the weapon

ok cool ill take a shot at it, i might fail a lot but ill try becaus this gun looks a we bit HD

yeah no problem man and glad you like it =D it's not finished yet just have to put some more detail into it and it will be done maybe by tomorrow
what i do is i import an image in google sketchup and stretch the pic to be around full size and i just trace around the pic for the shape of the gun but i do the inside detail first because as soon as you finish outlining the outside, it will close the opject and you wont see the inside detail anymore. after i do that i delet the pic and import the same pic again to google sketchup, but i put the pic somewhere else so i can see all the other detail on the gun, but once you delete the pic the other side of the gun will be an open face and you have to close it, all you have to do is connect to points together and it will close. then you can put all the detail on the other side of the gun. you also have to stretch the gun so it will have some thickness you now to actually hold when it is finished.
well that is all that i do i thin, hope this helped and i will have the finished gun to you ASAP =D

update, i added a little to the sides

msrupdate.png

haha lol yeah i saw that after i posted the pic =P
i really think that gun is so much better than mine, so much more detail and the color looks great, nut there were just some parts that i haven't figured out how to make so i was going to do that after i built the base of the gun
im not good at making snipers or LMGs or anything like that, im only good at making pistols, ARs, and SMGs like my M416

finishedm416.png

Nice, yeah the gun that is showed does have more detail but the one your making looks more realistic. The one that I showed doesnt really look realistic

ahh the beautiful remington modular sniper rifle, i would kill to have one chambered in .338 lapua. Great work so far i will def be keeping an eye on this

no sorry, all i do is just stretch the picture really big then work from there, i don't have a particular size for each gun i make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back