Much to my horror Jacob Keyes' famed shipshape ship, shape-shifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad alix! Glad to see someone finnaly doing a halo model. I've been bugging my friends in the modeling community to build one for sale for a long time.
Thanks Peagis01, if all goes well with this clay I may make the Truth and Reconcilliation next.

I still remember the slight sensation of vertigo I felt as, after barely fighting off a Covenant combined arms counter-attack, I staggered onto the lift platform and rose through the still night sky and into the belly fo the beast.

N/P and depending on price you can put me down for one! Maybe do the Forward onto Dawn next? I love the UNSC ships dont really care for the Covie design except for the corvette from reach that really was a nice smooth look to it.

Yes. Frigate is a class. While I'd assume there are differences between some ships of the line, anything between Savannah and Dawn are probably just retcons.

well, the real differences between the Dawn and Savannah is that the Dawn has a cargo bay and the savannah doesn't, I think the Savannah is a destroyer class though...

Yes. Frigate is a class. While I'd assume there are differences between some ships of the line, anything between Savannah and Dawn are probably just retcons.

there are, as a matter of fact, multiple classes of frigate :p
take a gander at this, mate.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/frigatesheet.jpg/

and id love a model and id pay you alll my money but i dont have a lot of it so i hope it isnt expensive XD but dude, this is legend!!!!

I'm working on somethings but work and real life are putting a real damper on progresss. As far as accepting a comission, I'm not sure I'm at the level of talent that could garner payment. My preferrred method/material is the polystyrene insulation foam and I'm still working out the kinks as far as level of detail and finishing techniques. But I think I'm close to a breakthrough having to do with scaling and additional mediums, that may make projects like this 'seaworthy', if you will. When that happens (sooner than later), If all goes well, it'll make my projects look hella good. Then, I'll shoot you a PM and we can talk.

@ MC Gotcha, my mind don't work too good sometimes. I meant STYLES of frigate to which Mr. X spartan came wonderfully to the rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back