Much to my horror Jacob Keyes' famed shipshape ship, shape-shifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else noticed the 117 out of wire on the engine of the Pillar?
I actually had to go back and look at the pic of that engine and was thorughly weirded out. Dude I swear to any god you believe in....I did NOT do that intentionally. It may sound like a load of horses*hit, considering the video I posted of my dop and the scorpion tank was One minute and seventeen seconds long, but I am not doing this to be cute. You guys have ot believe me. It's actually kinda creepy. How does this number keep recurring or better yet how do I continue to not notice it. Is it me? or is there a pattern with all halo stuff?

That is a nice PoA you got there. I actually thought it would be cool if mega bloks came out with the PoA to build AND have it a nice size. It would definitely have to be bigger than the Pelican which is already a nice size. :p

Although, a ship from the Haloverse that I REALLY want to see is Savannah.............the Frigate. THAT thing is HUGE!!! :p Do you think that you could build that? hehe

That is a nice PoA you got there. I actually thought it would be cool if mega bloks came out with the PoA to build AND have it a nice size. It would definitely have to be bigger than the Pelican which is already a nice size. :p

Although, a ship from the Haloverse that I REALLY want to see is Savannah.............the Frigate. THAT thing is HUGE!!! :p Do you think that you could build that? hehe
Savannah. I haven't googled it yet but I like a challenge.

I actually had to go back and look at the pic of that engine and was thorughly weirded out. Dude I swear to any god you believe in....I did NOT do that intentionally. It may sound like a load of horses*hit, considering the video I posted of my dop and the scorpion tank was One minute and seventeen seconds long, but I am not doing this to be cute. You guys have ot believe me. It's actually kinda creepy. How does this number keep recurring or better yet how do I continue to not notice it. Is it me? or is there a pattern with all halo stuff?

it's a little spooky... maybe it's the Chief's ghost! lol

Nah, it's just part of Bungie's 7 steps to take over the world. It's happening... believe me. Epic work! I would LOVE to get my hands on a cast of this... this would be such a fun model to build!

Not bad alix! Glad to see someone finnaly doing a halo model. I've been bugging my friends in the modeling community to build one for sale for a long time.

Wow...this is quickly becoming a necro-thread. Between fixing up mine and the wife's Comic-Con costumes and the whole lack of sleep thing, my pet projects are falling to the wayside (again). Well, I hope to get the M6 back on track soon, but FIRST. A small update:

I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel with The Pillar. Here she is in her Tupperware drydock after some extensive and INTENSIVE clay damming. Why doesn't anybody ever talk about how time consuming this process is.

5230e299.jpg

I still have to dress up the clay, so that it doesn't look like heaps of...clay. And there are some trouble spots I need to make some tool to get to, but the next time you see her, she'll stripped down to nothing, lain bare for all the world to see, resting comfortably in her bed of clay, waiting to be...

Molded. ;-p

I may have some issues with parting lines but I'll see how the final prep goes.

Also,
2008c188.jpg

I found this fantastic clay at a neighborhood discount store called Amazing Savings. I've never used Kleen Klay, but I imagine this is what it's like. This stuff is soo easy to use and smooth and shape. It doesn't stick and cleans off with handsoap. I may take up sculpting again. And the price cant be beat. I think imma go back and get the rest of their stock before some other nerd with a modelling project gets wise to my stash.

I'm assuming your going with silicone for molding? Make sure the clay packaging is says it's good for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back