Multiplayer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pack hunter

Jr Member
So i'm planning on starting my build here soon just wanted to start my post say what i'm parts i'm making and how i'm doing them. I'm a Huge Halo Reach fan, i want this costume not only for Future halo releases but also because i'm in a Game design program, being able to build this might look good on my resume, as well 2 show off at fund-raising events at the school

Now i'm not making a specific spartan's suit, i'm doing what i chose in multiplayer for halo, eventally i do plan on making a Emile suit but now i'm doing a blend of Carter and Jorge. i also plan on making the fuel rod, plasma sword and the dmr, what can i say thats what i use in multiplayer..... so for now i'm just gonna post what i'm thinking for paint jobs, there are some things that i've seen in the forums that i'm gonna try myself as well as my own things i've learned from scale modeling as well as my dad's stuff who's had his models published in mags (his scale model build technieks)

i plan on put in fans, 1-way-radio (just to give my voice in the helmet a little more authinticity), flashlight and laser in the helmet.

right now these are the helmet skemes i've come up with i like them all having a lil trouble deciding:
paint_1.jpg

BTW i apologize for my spelling some words i forget how to spell other are just because of mid-west slang

they all look awesome, i would choose the black and yellow. it's new and super stylish
i made a recon helmet in those colors

RED!RED! do red or ya dead!lol
red is epic in ma books (that means i really like red!)

NOTe-TO-SELF: don't give you coffee.... probally just stay away from you all together.....

they all look awesome, i would choose the black and yellow. it's new and super stylish
i made a recon helmet in those colors

yea gold and black is what i use on multi player, always reminds me of a GEE-BEE racer... i wanted silver and blue because i havn't seen anyone do a silver one yet with a good wash and weather job... might jusat do that with an air assualt helm and wear that to an airshow or something LOL

just as an update i'm doing more product research and getting money to order some stuff

by the wayi'd like to know if anyone knows which reach arm and leg pieces that are the most accurate??? and can they post the links here,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back