Mwmanus' Noble Team Build Thread (Jorge in-progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been working on the shotgun for emile the last couple weeks and heres how its looking so far, i'm gonna be finishing it up within the next two weeks, hopefully in time for dragon con

WP_20160817_06_09_43_Pro.jpg

Can't wait to see more of your Jorge progress, I have a friend who is interested in making one sometime in the nearish future :) A cosplayers constant curse is that there are ALWAYS new costumes you want to make :D love the Emile updates too.

Can't wait to see more of your Jorge progress, I have a friend who is interested in making one sometime in the nearish future :) A cosplayers constant curse is that there are ALWAYS new costumes you want to make :D love the Emile updates too.

Well Jorge will be a bit of a slow build, I'm trying to take my time on it to get it perfect, plus like you said, there are always new costumes you wanna make, and that couldn't be anymore true xD aside from Jorge I have 2 or 3 other costumes in the works, plus alot of side projects

Well Jorge will be a bit of a slow build, I'm trying to take my time on it to get it perfect, plus like you said, there are always new costumes you wanna make, and that couldn't be anymore true xD aside from Jorge I have 2 or 3 other costumes in the works, plus alot of side projects

definitely know those feels! I want to build Agent Texas but I don't want to rush that project. I do a lot of soft costume making and as I love Star Wars I've always got multiple costume plans in that universe. THEN hubby and myself will be building a gundam outfit so that'll take time and money and we still want to build a Warthog! Oh, to be able to win the lottery and have all the money and time just to build the costumes and props we want let alone anything else! Will keep an eye here for your progress as you make it :D

Out of curiousity... you say Kat will not be worn by you, which is understandable considering she's a gal. A really butch kind of gal.. but if you're not going to wear it, who will?

Out of curiousity... you say Kat will not be worn by you, which is understandable considering she's a gal. A really butch kind of gal.. but if you're not going to wear it, who will?

Thats a good question xD well at the time I wrote that I had a girlfriend that was willing to wear it, but we have since parted ways and I'm not sure who will wear it at the moment, though I'm sure I can find someone to wear it when the time comes. Though that will be a while before I get that far, Kat will likely be one of the last noble team suits that I make

Well, aside from the fact that this is a necro-post Thom A293, mwmanus is female....you should say "Fantastic work girl"......or "Fantastic work mwmanus".......and just know I'm busting your chops :D. But I do have to agree, her work is FANTASTIC!!! (another one stealing my catch phrases :rolleyes:).

Well, aside from the fact that this is a necro-post Thom A293, mwmanus is female....you should say "Fantastic work girl"......or "Fantastic work mwmanus".......and just know I'm busting your chops :D. But I do have to agree, her work is FANTASTIC!!! (another one stealing my catch phrases :rolleyes:).
Oops... I didn't even look at the date... And I don't know she was a girl... I messed up, sorry peeps :oops::D

Or I'm reading the previous posting wrong......and she is a he.....don't know. Very confused. I need more coffee......

All right time for some clearing up Dirtdives Michael is a male so we got that little fact out of the way. Now as far as necro posting I understand he has not posted on here in quite sometime but he is still working on this project and has been posting in other locations, so I think its safe to assume this may still be an active thread. I think he is waiting for the right moment to update when more of his project assembled, is it safe to assume that on lookers can comment there feedback in the meantime?

Ok so what are you planing to do for or to make up the fact that Kat has a prosthetic arm?
Sry if I'm creating a problem, kinda in a little down mood, but also being curious and accurate.
Are you going to just create the reflect of her left arm but without the wrist plate?
Or are you going to make the right arm a little skinny but metallic as well as either heavily or lightly metalic?
Overall this is a great build especially if your building all of Noble team and going to cons or events with friends or family.
I would do something like this if I had any members in my area to go with or help me out building it, I would even do it with my friends or family, but most either never had an interest in halo or just left halo in general, that and I can't trust people that easily. As for my family, yeah pretty much only two people besides me would fit other suits but would probably never even want any part in it. The others in the family are way too small to be in any Spartan Armor that I could make. I also have a lot of family issues, at least with one person specifically and the others would just be annoying, loud, angry, jealous, spoiled, and would eventually just ruin the point in going and would probably just cancel the trip before we get even leave or walk in. I really am just the only one into this stuff.
sry got sidetracked.

I don't know how I did not see this page. vivalablake89 has lead me here and wowzers.
Fantastic work man. Your armor looks amazing.

Thank you! And don't worry about the necro posting, it just gives me a reason to start posting in here again. If people show interest then i will post, if not, then i have no reason to post. Necro post to your hearts content!(admins, don't kill me, please! XD)

Nope, definitely not female, though if i am, i'm one hell of an ugly female xD

All right time for some clearing up Dirtdives Michael is a male so we got that little fact out of the way. Now as far as necro posting I understand he has not posted on here in quite sometime but he is still working on this project and has been posting in other locations, so I think its safe to assume this may still be an active thread. I think he is waiting for the right moment to update when more of his project assembled, is it safe to assume that on lookers can comment there feedback in the meantime?

Thanks for clearing that up man xD

As far as the necro posting, i couldn't care less, necro post away, it'll let me know that people are interesting in the thread and i'll have a reason to keep updating it. As far as i'm concerned, this thread is and always will be active, i have several updates for jorge and will post them asap.

Ok so what are you planing to do for or to make up the fact that Kat has a prosthetic arm?

Overall this is a great build especially if your building all of Noble team and going to cons or events with friends or family.

As far as kat's arm, it all just depends on the person i end up having wear the suit. It won't be for me, if i even make it at all. I will try my best to make the arm look as much like it does in the game as possible(without actually removing and replacing someones arm with a robot arm, that is). I'm not sure exactly how i will do it, but it may likely end up being alot like LilTyrants Kat arm if i can't find a better way to go about it. But this is a project for much further down the road, so only time will tell

And thank you, i do plan on eventually making all of noble team, but it may be pushed farther back in my plans than originally expected, that being said, once i do eventually reach that goal, i absolutely want to find a nice group of friends i can trust to wear each suit with me to a con. That was my original intent when i started this whole idea of making all of noble team!

Sorry about the gender confusion.........and I'm looking forward to seeing progress on your Jorge build........Looking to build my own for my next project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back