Mwmanus' Noble Team Build Thread (Jorge in-progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm intrested in building a fire team majestic build. But I need some experience first and the Armory doesn't have..... wait a second. Wasn't the Armory supposed to be done today or tomorrow? But We don't have halo 4 files in the Armory yet.

Sorry about the gender confusion.........and I'm looking forward to seeing progress on your Jorge build........Looking to build my own for my next project.

Haha its alright, i have long hair so i'm used to people mistaking me for a girl on occasion xD and thank you, hopefully i'll update this thread soon, but if not, feel free to find me on instagram (mwmanus) or facebook (Michael Manus) i keep those updated pretty regularly. And good luck with yours, i'm looking forward to seeing it

Now I'm intrested in building a fire team majestic build. But I need some experience first and the Armory doesn't have..... wait a second. Wasn't the Armory supposed to be done today or tomorrow? But We don't have halo 4 files in the Armory yet.

I have no idea whats going on with this site, i don't get on much any more, so i'm not too up to date on what they plan on doing or when. You could probably find the files much easier just by googling specific files

and what are Necro posts?

Necro posts are when a thread, like this one, isn't updated or posted in for a while and then someone other than the OP posts and brings it back to life. I don't care one way or another, but the admins frown upon it big time

I might have a solution to your Kat arm problem. I made one for vivalablake89's Kat build and if you want, you can use the file too. Here is what the arm I made looks like: For the actual arm, vivalablake89 has build one and it looks amazeballs!
kat%20arm%205_zpsij2lg25g.jpg

kat%20arm%207_zpsgbmx9csp.jpg

Haha its alright, i have long hair so i'm used to people mistaking me for a girl on occasion xD and thank you, hopefully i'll update this thread soon, but if not, feel free to find me on instagram (mwmanus) or facebook (Michael Manus) i keep those updated pretty regularly. And good luck with yours, i'm looking forward to seeing it

My favorite embarrassing memory from when I had long hair... I was at a Ross clothing store carrying some items into the men's changing room. I'm at the counter where you tell the person how many clothes you have before entering, but nobody's there. So I just go in. Now I'm walking down the long hallway almost to the changing rooms when behind me I hear a women yelling, "mam! Mam! You can't go in there!" Literally shrieking. As I turn around she is almost on top of me having chased me down. The look on her face was priceless when she realized I was indeed allowed to be in there. :D

Looking forward to seeing that first post updated! ;)

My favorite embarrassing memory from when I had long hair... I was at a Ross clothing store carrying some items into the men's changing room. I'm at the counter where you tell the person how many clothes you have before entering, but nobody's there. So I just go in. Now I'm walking down the long hallway almost to the changing rooms when behind me I hear a women yelling, "mam! Mam! You can't go in there!" Literally shrieking. As I turn around she is almost on top of me having chased me down. The look on her face was priceless when she realized I was indeed allowed to be in there. :D

Looking forward to seeing that first post updated! ;)

Haha thats great! xD i have a good one! i used to work outside in the heat alot where i work, so i prefered to keep my hair up in a pony tail. The way i used to put my hair up was, i would bend over and flip my hair down toward the floor, grab it and flip it back up and tie it. And one day when i was in the bent over position, a guy walked by, stopped and did the typical douchbag cat calling whistle at me. At that point i flipped my hair back up and the guy got to see what he was whistling at, my ugly, bearded face xD as soon as he saw i was a guy, his face changed immediately to an "oh ****, what did i just do" look and he quickly shuffled away xD though in his defence, i work at home depot and the orange apron i wear, when i'm bent over like that, tends to pop out in the chest area and i guess could kind of look like breasts....maybe? xD

Sorry guys even when I had my hair at its longest (Pre-Grunge era even).......I have never been mistaken for a woman....even at a party when I dressed up.....um.......never mind.....forget what I said......NEVER been mistaken!!!!! :cautious: :whistle:

Im so glad I pointed this thread out to Thom A293, been looking at this thread since you started and for the past few weeks I was feeling like this guy
thread-dont-die-on-me-thumb.jpg

But now I feel much better lol
2749456-3554534391-34608.gif

Dirtdives and PerniciousDuke loving the long hair stories guys :lol::lol::lol:

Cant wait to see more Jorge pics man, from what I've seen off site it looks super epic and probably one of the best Jorge builds I've seen so far. I know you have been researching like crazy for perfection and I think has paid off, cant wait to see more!

Im so glad I pointed this thread out to Thom A293, been looking at this thread since you started and for the past few weeks I was feeling like this guy
View attachment 240255

But now I feel much better lol
View attachment 240256

Dirtdives and PerniciousDuke loving the long hair stories guys :lol::lol::lol:

Cant wait to see more Jorge pics man, from what I've seen off site it looks super epic and probably one of the best Jorge builds I've seen so far. I know you have been researching like crazy for perfection and I think has paid off, cant wait to see more!

Thanks man, yeah i've been working toward perfection. my original plan was to take this as slow as i needed to make this as perfect as possible without restricting myself to a deadline, but now i've set a deadline for myself so i may be risking a little quality here and there. Plus i've started on a second cosplay with the same deadline, so my workload in piling up

Yeah dude this suit so far is quite amazing.

I am quite happy for the necro esk posting I did. I got this rolling again

I'm glad to hear people are interested in this thread, I'll start trying to update this as much as i update everywhere else.

As a side note, my plan is to try to finish this by some time in august, so hopefully i can manage that and still be able to uphold the quality i've been striving for with everything i've made so far.

I have something big planned for the undersuit! i will not be making it myself, but i don't think anyone will be disappointed in it at all!!!

Also, as a way to cut down on my workload and to help meet my deadline, i plan on buying a helmet for jorge in the meantime until i have time to make one myself

I was gonna add my recent pictures of my jorge build in this post, but it seems they won't let me post pictures the way i used to, so i gotta figure out how to do this and i'll post them asap!

Holy Crow!!! FANTASTIC!!!! I almost Papeesheewoshed myself!!! I quickly went to your Instagram but this is much better!!!! Foamwork is dead on, sexy seams and smooth as silk contours.......If one day you find the suit missing......I promise I'll bring it back......eventually.......maybe........look both way before crossing the street.......:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: Wasn't me.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back