Props my AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
iamyourcousin228 said:
Ok. but lets see a pic
I just said to you guys that pics will come when i make the next one, relax they will come when i get around to the next gun which will be shortly. I just have to get some time to myself but the pics will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can guarantee that is my AR.

You have one post to explain yourself, or you're banned. I'm sure you purchased it from one of the other guys I sold it to, but to claim you made it from scratch is a ban-able offense.

I really suggest you DON'T make another one. I'd get pretty upset about it.

obviously he doesn't have any progress pics of it yet, because he hasn't started REMOLDING IT yet. Once he does, he'll have progress pictures.

I'd love to see how you carved out the original master. Can you show us that?

Saving your quotes because usually they start backpeddling and erasing posts at this point:

ha good eye i have fixed the barrel problem now it is perfect. As for the molding i might just do that, idk tho. Thanks guys keep the comments coming.

thanks guys, It is a molded Ar but no its not links it is mine.

yes that would be my mold its not perfect but i like it.

sorry didnt take to many pics, but im gonna start another one soon so i will take some pics then

Trust me its not adams i never even spoke to adam before. It is mine 100% and i have added the battle damaged look now.

I just said to you guys that pics will come when i make the next one, relax they will come when i get around to the next gun which will be shortly. I just have to get some time to myself but the pics will come.

I knew it wasn't Link's because it is a solid chunk o' resin.

But the grip design and the rivets holding the two halves of the raw cast together make me think of Adam's, nobody else.

tbail- I think you better have either some really good process pics of your stuff or have a really good apology for Adam.

We don't take too kindly to recasters around here.

It is pretty funny how he claims he molded it from scratch, yet we have no WIP photos of him carving, molding, and such. that does backup adam's claim that it is his AR. Otherwise he may not know it is yours Adam, but it really is yours, but like you said "purchased from someone else" thus him thinking it's a nobodies AR, he can claim the mold as his own creation.

AoBfrost said:
It is pretty funny how he claims he molded it from scratch, yet we have no WIP photos of him carving, molding, and such. that does backup adam's claim that it is his AR. Otherwise he may not know it is yours Adam, but it really is yours, but like you said "purchased from someone else" thus him thinking it's a nobodies AR, he can claim the mold as his own creation.
woah everyone chill out, holy s*** I leave the post for one day and come back to find this. Adam i never even spoke to you before and i find this o so nicely put but basically threatening post. Wow dude you need to chill out on that.

No, I realize that you probably purchased the Gun from someone else I sold it to. There's only 3 out there.

I'm not upset that you didn't realize that I made it originally. I'm upset that you knew YOU didn't make it, but you claimed to have anyways. Then later you say you'll be making more of them. Don't try to turn this around. You know you're wrong here.

How about a picture of the mold? Even if you don't have progress pictures of how YOU built this, you should have the mold laying around right? Can we see it?

Adam, I say, if he doesn't come up with a picture of at least the mold by tonight or at least admit what he did was wrong, ban him.

-Magnum

Taking a picture takes less than 5 minutes from photo to posting.

And how is my post threatening? All I said was I agree with adam.

AoBfrost said:
Taking a picture takes less than 5 minutes from photo to posting.

And how is my post threatening? All I said was I agree with adam.
alright adam what do you want from me, You say that you made 3 rifles right? Obviously you say its yours, your right about one thing i was wrong ok, i said it i was wrong. I did buy the raw pull but not from you, it was from a guy no lie that said he made the Ar pulls. Idk if its your pull model and he just stole it off you or what. I did say it was mine only cause someone assumed that i made the pull so i ran with idea. I am sorry for the lie i told but after i said it there was no way to back out.

perfect... I'm am happy now. Lets move on.

I like the distinct 3 color paint job, it's just how it should be.

Adam said:
perfect... I'm am happy now. Lets move on.
I like the distinct 3 color paint job, it's just how it should be.
I truely am sorry, do you want to know who i got it from

Whew... I like how there are like 6 people watching this thread to see who gets shot. It's a pretty good paintjob though.

papamurf812 said:
Whew... I like how there are like 6 people watching this thread to see who gets shot. It's a pretty good paintjob though.
Alright now the paint job i can guarentee that i did. Its a mixture of adams technique and a little stuff of my own that i threw in there.

papamurf812 said:
I know, I like it. Did you paint on the ammo counter?
Right now its just the chrome/silver/weathered look idk what i should do for the counter tho, anyone got any ideas

How much money would you be willing to put in? They have digital counters, but you could just paint on the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back