Props my Armory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to you, sir! You are doing what I'd kill to do if I had more time. :cool:

Also, could you send me your price list? I doubt I'd buy anything, because I'm preferencial to making my own props, but I'm still curious.

Thanks, link. Keep up the nice work. If I can stop wasting my weekends on Call of Duty 4 anytime soon, maybe I'll finally finish my suit and start into the props industry and make a few bucks.

-JF

rvb18 said:
bump sry guys but theres guys and noobs wanting to see his guns.

Eh, lots of things need to be stickied here, but it hasn't happened.
They're working on the charter, yeah, that's it, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
that be fun... except for the ones wit cardboard armor. :gun1:

nah....
my ol armor is pritty dand tuff i shot it with a bow and arrow and ment about this far ______
and my armor is this thick with carbaord stryo foam (tuff kind) duck tape and spray paint ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gang bang lol
random

link4044 said:
guns, guns and more guns :eek:

mp.jpg

mp2.jpg

mp3.jpg

mp4.jpg

mp5.jpg

mp6.jpg

mp7.jpg
All I can say to this one was WOW nice

dude that sso freckin awsome
could so tell me how to make those ausalt rifles it would be cooler though to maybe have like a nerf gun inside of it so when you fired
there would be a dart flying out f it

Ral Partha said:
You all realize that the pics of those pistols were posted in November (5 months ago), don't you?
ya I know I can read the post...Theres nothing wrong for saying it looks cool...

ODST-RAGE said:
ya I know I can read the post...Theres nothing wrong for saying it looks cool...
Yes, there is. Unless you have anything new to add to an old thread, resurrecting a 5-month-old is considered as spamming and frowned upon by the mods. Saying they look cool does not add anything new to the thread.

Consider this thread reported.

Ral Partha said:
Yes, there is. Unless you have anything new to add to an old thread, resurrecting a 5-month-old is considered as spamming and frowned upon by the mods. Saying they look cool does not add anything new to the thread.

Consider this thread reported.
I haven't read anything in the guidelines saying posting in a old forum is not allowed I'm still giving my props since I haven't been active since DEC. report all you want I still think this pistole looks great and also I never seen it before so it's new to me. So please stop flaming people who haven't seen these.

SpArtan-270 said:
Wow dude that is a lot of guns. Nice job! Reminds me of my room. The walls are like covered with halo weapons, airsoft, and samurai swords.
I guess no one plans to rob you anytime soon. . .or ever. ;)

First off, you do an amazing job :love: . Ive never seen such great prop makin before! Second, Can you send me a price list? I would be honored to have a couple of your pieces.

Well since i never really got to say anything about your stuff, i have to say its some really outstanding work, you should look into doing the sniper rifle and shotgun, maybe even the rocket lancher lol, but as other have asked may i have a price list, considering the fact you are popular and have no more room for messages, plz and thank you. and keep up the good work...i know you will

I'll take a price list please :p just curious.

Mainly looking for the Ma5c

but just send the whole list if you can.
Thanks!

Yeah, if you wouldnt mind sending me a price on the H2 magnums and the H3 magnum. I have been trying to send you a message.....every day......for 5 days. your inbox is very full apparently, probably time for some spring cleaning!

Anyway, thanks for your time link and AWESOME looking guns! or possibly even artillery pieces at that caliber.

-Chupa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back