My completed hand plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchafed

Well, I finally am about finished with my handplate (resined, fiber glassed, and bondoed) and for the most part it is smoothed out. I want to know though, does it look to big for my hand? Any suggestions about what i should perhaps change or does it look fine? Thanks in advance for input.

My hand is dirty from working on it btw. lol.

I kinda figured i was wearing it backwards, my shirt is misleading, lol. Anyway, I might just go ahead and build the detailed models instead of this one.

also, i was just curious as to if it was too big, but if you think its alright then thats good.

It might be the right size, but it seems a little big. If you were to put a picture of the plate on right, it could help the size judgement :)

On bare hands, they should appear a tad big. Once you wear the gloves, they should look just the right size.

Ral Partha said:
On bare hands, they should appear a tad big. Once you wear the gloves, they should look just the right size.
I found that out too. The hand plate sometimes seems a little too big on your hand, where it can seem perfect with a glove on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks :D that makes me feel better, that means when i do the advanced hand plates i wont have to tweak the scale. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back