My dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear! I went through something similar a couple of months ago with my dad. He had a mild heart attack, but it affected an area near one of the valves. He needed a triple bypass. He also had the flu at the time. He was dead for 12 minutes at one point, but somehow he got through it. After a month of recovery, he's back to normal (or close enough). The hardest part is feeling useless. You feel like you need to do something, but there's not much you can do other than just be there.

Wow DB! Sound's like your dad is one tough survivor!

Jacob, awesome to hear he's getting better. He'll remain in my prayers...

Update-

My dads tounge was bleeding from thrush caused by his new inhaler. We've made it from northern MI to atlanta georgia in 2 days. Well be in florida tomorrow.

All the best to you and yours J. I continue to pray for your dad buddy. I hope you guys have a great time. Stay safe.

Thanks.

We are in florida now, on our way to new port richie to visit freinds before orlando.

We're heading home now. He's feeling good. We're in daytona , and is been one of his dreams to see the speed way .

Jacob

We're heading home now. He's feeling good. We're in daytona , and is been one of his dreams to see the speed way .

Jacob

Great to hear :).....About the dream, tell him 'Now you've achieved your dream, you can get a new :)"....And if anything happens, think of this 'Why give up now, the game is not over yet!' :)

My prayers go out to you and your father! No matter how much longer you have with your dad, remember that he is just as much a blessing to you as you are to him!

Check out James 5: 15,16 ;)

Thanks so much guys! We toured the track today. He was so happy . I havent seen him like that in years . Thank you all once again,

Jacob

You and you're Father are in my thoughts and and Prayers. I hope you're father recovers soon and that all will be well.

I am very sad to hear of your father's situation, and how it is affecting you and your family. I wish your father a good recovery.

Thank you all! We just got home from orlando about a hour ago. He had a great time , as did the rest of the family. Thank you all again!

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back