Props My Dogwizard Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
So I got a great kit from Dogwizard earlier this week and have finally finished assembly and the basic colors. It needs the top grip wrapped in leather and the detail colors but other than that she is ready to lay down some bans. This thing is an incredible kit (almost 6ft tall!) and I highly reccomend it!

Now just gotta come up with a name for it. Any suggestions welcome! Will update as I finish the detailing on it. Thanks again for the opportunity to pick one of these up man!

IMG_1525.jpg

Looks awesome! Dodwizard produced a great prop!

The CRUSHER

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

That's the first one I've seen in the wild! Looks good but you may want to turn the handguard around to the front (if it's not too late). Congratulations and I'm glad you like it. If you need any advice, feel free to hit me up... (y)

Sent you a PM

First wanted to say thanks for the name suggestions guys. I'm liking THE CRUSHER the best so far. Haha, maybe the Smilie Crusher. :eek:

DogWizard said:
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

That's the first one I've seen in the wild! Looks good but you may want to turn the handguard around to the front (if it's not too late). Congratulations and I'm glad you like it. If you need any advice, feel free to hit me up... (y)

Sent you a PM

DOH! :oops: Got the PM and sent one back.

Spartan 051 said:
how well did the kit go together?

They're beautiful clean pieces and come with a great set of instructions but I would say a little prop experience helps you figure out some of the angles and placements of pegs and epoxy on it. Not exactly for newbies but then the nicest fanciest stuff usually isn't. ;)

Maybe a 3.5 or 4 on the old Revell scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you're going to wield it while in Spartan armour it must be a captured weapon so you need to name it something to add insult to Covenant injuries. Something like- Faithless or Journey's End. Something that'll get talked about by the Covies and make them fear meeting you... and it. :devil:

Hmmm, I dunno, I like "Overlord jr." but w/e.

Anyway, the hammer looks great! Dogwizard did an excellent job on the kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back