My Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice work. are you planning on comepleting this helmet, if so.... how are you going to get a visor that big? i don't think ive ever seen a visor big enough.but overall nice job!

bdup678 said:
nice work. are you planning on comepleting this helmet, if so.... how are you going to get a visor that big? i don't think ive ever seen a visor big enough.but overall nice job!
i might vac form it if i can find a good plastic that doesnt cost me my arms or just bondo over it paint it gold cut eye holes get like a net material stretch it paint it gold then fit behind the eye holes

if this fails turn it into a model

Last edited by a moderator:
korekillerking said:
i might vac form it if i can find a good plastic that doesnt cost me my arms or just bondo over it paint it gold cut eye holes get like a net material stretch it paint it gold then fit behind the eye holes

if this fails turn it into a model

it would probably be better to just go with painting it gold and gold mesh some eye holes that way you wouldn't have any worries about the vac form failing on you. and it would save you a lot of money inreturn. which ever way you go it still wouldn't look that bad.

How did you get the visor to connect to the helmet dude? ;)

I have been looking for a method for didn't seem to find one.

[attachment=5776:post_614...28_thumb.jpg][attachment=5777:Halo3_EV...al_01_1_.jp
]

Its not the chin but is the visor who is not enough big.

I plan on getting into pepakura,
Your helmet looks great btw!

Is it a boring job to do the whole helmet?
and is it really fiddilly to connect the tabs?

Davii said:
I plan on getting into pepakura,
Your helmet looks great btw!

Is it a boring job to do the whole helmet?
and is it really fiddilly to connect the tabs?
boring is up to you for me its relaxing
fiddley is mainly on the high def pieces

oh and for fitting i cut bits of and super glue you really just pop it in and work round it

Alright im new at 405th but anyway
me and my friend are making halo armor and stuff and we got the cardstock done and stuff but for the E.V.A and Mark VI armor how do we get the faceshield"visor" to the right size ands till be able to see through it without making big eye holes and looking dumb?

welcome Kendal... you need to read the stickies, and or use the search feature, everything you need can be found there... its not polite to hijack someone else's thread.

For the visor you can cut and glue the visor, i was thinking about that too. Not sure how well it would work but the motorcycle visor and pretty big and you could probably get it to look close with a lil work and a couple visors. Its not a complete solid once peice visor in the game, maybe you can match it

kendal said:
Alright im new at 405th but anyway
me and my friend are making halo armor and stuff and we got the cardstock done and stuff but for the E.V.A and Mark VI armor how do we get the faceshield"visor" to the right size ands till be able to see through it without making big eye holes and looking dumb?
hey welcome the visor for eva has to be custom and for mark vi a motor bike visor is perfect and the eye holes in mine are temp im covering it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back