143.jpg
in the helmet

144.jpg
backside

145.jpg
thickness

146.jpg
its picutred upsidown but its SC-+ in the picture for the ribon

any other questions or ideas LMK still working on it and gonna mount it with posibly a paint can top cut up n using ps2 screws...

its a Ps2(playstation 2 slim edition)... torn apart cause the laser went out

but they idea is out the window for now cause i couldnt get the wire to stay long enough for me to hotglue it without it ripping off and taking the terminals with it so i have to find a new one or find a new place to ad power/ground...

as u can see i am horible at close soldering so i tryed to leave the ribon on and make the connection at the ribon... it wouldnt work like that so i tryed to relocate the ground and have the + were its sapose to be... didnt work

so i tryed it like sony did it and thats when the wires ripped out while i tryed to get my hotglue gun to glue it and be done...

221.jpg

You can also do the same thing with a old computer CPU fan go to somewhere like Radioshack get a 9V Connector it will have a red and black wire on it and take the fan on the computer there may be 3 wires but two will be red and black trim the connector off the wiring for the CPU fan and solder the fan wiring to the 9V connector I've had to use a lot of these little things in my diffrent costumes but it's always worked out, one thing you have to make sure of though is make sure that the power range for the fan is not too far out of range of the battery most fans can be 12v fans and some will be less so make sure of that otherwise your work will be for nothing.

lol this one was Fried... so its the only reason why i am tryn it and i have comp fans but there HUGE there nto the regular fans mine are upgrades and wont fit in the chin area... ima hit up radioshack tomorrow(payday) and try to find a fan like it... i like how its Slim and yet the air it moves is outragious... when i was testing it for v(hooked up 1.5-3-4.5... at 9v it kicked on and moved my almost completely empty 2liter bottle(was on its side) and it rolled off my desk. my only flaw in makin this one work is that my table top broke in the move(glass) so i have nowere to work on it except my lap... kinda sucks but im getting a new top for free whenever i get off my A** and measure it. but for now im off for the night ill letcha know if i find a 10-20 dollar dvd player or something in that lines with the same fan. but ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=pl...s=33712&gbr=1&_odkw=playstation+fan&_osacat=0

gonna try one of the usb ones if i dont find one!

Aaron said:
cool, i never thought of tearing up a game console to get a fan(looks at wii deviously)

Noooo!!!!

Dont destroy the Wii!!!!

And the ps2 fan is a good way to recycle.

Wish i had a dead system that used a fan.

A.K.A. wish i had a dead system. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
now only if i had a table to get it working right lol couldnt get to radioshack cause it was sapose to rain(ride a bicycle cause my cars tag is exspired and no cash to pay it) so my dad was gonna pick me up this morning but he is gonna be here in like 45 min(GRRR hate waiting but even at that he wont take me to radioshack) so ima have to ride there when i get home tonight

got there but they have nothing and the cheapest fan is $16 on ebay the same fan is 5... lol goin to order a new ps2 slim ebay fan qith a wire for power not ribon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back