My First Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallfry

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage.jpg

this is my first armor build and i think im doing pretty good so far. this is the HD mark 6 helm and it was pretty easy. tell me what you think about it and tell me if it needs improvement. its shiny because i put 2 layers of resin on the inside and the outside.

Hey there smallfry well done on your first pep helmet it's looking great hope to see more of your future work and

" WELCOME TO THE 405TH " if you need any help you can pm me or stick around and read all the forums or ask the Q&A TEAM once again a warm welcome to this great community :D

that's pretty awesome man. good work and keep it coming. and congrats on joining our infantry division, glad to have you on the team

@deadeye

welcome to the forums buddy.

@smallfry

this is a great pep job. Nice folds and great resin job. Looking forward to its completion.

As many others have already said AMAZING JOB dude. I just said it again because it needs to be said alot! :) Anyways welcome to the 405th dude. Hope the rest of your armor looks this good.

ya i just finishe pepping the chest plate and now im going to start on the bisep armor

ill post pics when i finish resining them

great work! i aspire to have my first look this good ^^ wish me luck! lol

i'm wishin you the best as well! gotta get us all out there an looking squared away!

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

heres some more pics of my progress. i finish fiberglassing my helm and im going to start to bando it tomorrow ill post some pics when that is done. i finished resining my arm peices. i have started to resin my chest peice and i have pepped my torsos and my hand plates.

oh very nice! i finished pepping my hand plates an am moving on to pepping my bicep plates now. I have yet to even touch fiberglassing, but I should this coming week if I can get together with a fellow 405th member i met at Animix 2009 (moonwildflower)

you're definitely moving alot faster than me, though i do get distracted making halo 3 maps and playing social slayer an collecting skulls an crap.

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

i finally finished pepping everything. i put one coat of primer on the helm on sunday. everything is done resining except the cod peice,left thigh, and both boots. ill post more pics when i finish glassing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back