My first armor: master chief mark VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be cool, but I don't think I'll be able to accomplish this task:

• Participates in at least one Regiment/Battalion or Division activity per year* while wearing an approved 405th costume owned by said member as recorded during their application. Examples of an activity include, but are not limited to conventions, charity events, or any activity designated as an event by a coordinating administrative unit of the 405th.

As far I as know I live distant from any other European 405ers...

I'm pretty far (on an island and then a 1000km drive) from the closest annual Regimental event but I go to local conventions and spread the word of the 405th anywhere and everywhere possible. You should give it a go good sir.

and spread the word of the 405th anywhere and everywhere possible. You should give it a go good sir.

Indeed... I'm already working on it and trying to build a local Halo-related team of cosplayers. We already have an ODST marine (which should have registered on the 405th recently), a Cortana and two guys considering to build a Master Chief armor...

Morkar, for the emblem use go to the European Regiment page and click on the members only link at the top. One of the threads in there should be Regiment Logo Identity Guides.

That document will tell you what you need to know about using both the 405th logo and your reg logo. Basically as long as it is the same shape, and one of the pre approved colors then you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back