My First Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake1222

Hello I am new to this and wish to start by making an assult rifle. I saw the gametavern instructional on youtube and i belive that is how ill do it. Im going to purchase, correct me if im wrong, smooth cast 300. I also need to know where i can get a mould for this AR. So if anyone could help me out with any tips or instruction, please dont hold back.
Thanks a million

I don't mean to back-seat moderate, but there are no Work In Progress topics without pics. Post some soon or this will be locked.

:S correct me if i'm rong but i dont think youre allowed to make a topic of you saying you will make it.
if everyone would do that the hole forum would be spammed :S

btw read the stickies first

Yes i have read all of the stickies and But i cannt say I have begun. I am not one to rush into things and am not willing to spends alot on resin and such untill i have a layed out plan. I would just like to know where to get a Previously made AR mould and thats about it. Thanks for your help

If anything, I'd suggest buying a CAST of an Assault Rifle, since most decent-quality molds fly into the mid to upper hundreds of dollars. You'll also need Bondo, sandpaper, a dremel tool with attachments, some primer with paint and clear coat, a respirator, and high-end dust mask, and some long-sleeve clothing that you are willing to toss in the trash after you're done.

Also, you obviously haven't read ALL the stickies (not trying to sound mean), because you'd know to post in the Q&A topic in the sticky area of this forum (The Noob Forum). I'd suggest posting there after you have used the Search function and skimmed the stickies for your answer.

No one here is going to spoon feed new members all day long. A slip-up like this is alright ONCE, since you're new, but doing it again after being told not to, and Magnum will tear off your head.

Sorry for the inconvinience guys. I will no longer post here but i will go back and read the stickies more carefully. I may be in over my head, maybe i cant make guns....well if anyone would like to sell im listening.
CLOSED

We're not trying to turn you down, we're simply saying that you need to pay full attention to the stickies, or else your life may literally be in danger, since most of the hardening supplies can potentially kill/harm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back