My First Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Edg

Hay this is my first build I made a Mark V helmet for practice I still am not 100% on what it is going to be yet, I know it is all going to be from reach. I will post pics once I learn how. The helmet leans to the left a bit. Do y'all have any tips on keeping it from leaning.

An idea to make it not lean is to add extra foam padding to the inside. I strongly believe it will work but if it does not just let me or anyone else know and we will try to help you out to the best of our ability.

Ok this is the best I can do to get pics to y'all. PicsFor now all I am going to do is the folding and gluing. Once I get a job I will resin, fiber glass, and bondo the peaces. I still have not picked out all the peaces, I am going to do a mix of stuff. For the helmet I am going to do noble sixes. The shoulders are going to be Emile's right shoulder and Carter's left shoulder. Dose any one have or know where I can find pep files for the new armor that bungie showed of in this update.

ok I got a big chunk of the helmet out of the way I should finish it up tomorrow. I might have so just make the helmet for the launch I am running out of time and have just enough funds to resin, fiber glass, and bondo it. Any thoughts on the visor color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back