My First Costume.what Do You Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qu1ckn3ss99

took almost 8 weeks,all of it is HD,except for the chest and belt.could of did a lil better just wanted to have it for halloween.thanx for your thoughts on it...

Looks decent, if a tad overboard on the weathering.

If you're re-doing this I'd hit up the high-def parts. However, I'm interested in your undersuit.

Lovin the helmet. I hope youll do bondo work on the armor too, looks great though. I like the silver and the undersuit is amazing.

Hey, very nice. That looks great for an 8-week job. Chest looks a little weird, but with some bondo and lots of sanding it'll look awesome. Welcome to the 405th

wow thats great
most people join the site first then build but what you did was good and you should definitely be promoted to veteran
i agree with blood thought you should probably add more bondo cuz the chest looks a bit too poligonal
good job with the weathering and paint and very good undersuit but i am just going to point this out in case you didnt notice: i think you are missing the thing for the stomach(i dont know the real name) but overall very very nice more than i can say for my own suit

bondo+your suit= even better suit

nice job! I really like your undersuit, where did you buy it?

pretty amazing for a first suit. very amazing

and i like your get away train in the back, how many splatters have you gotten with it?

Qu1ckn3ss99 said:
any motorcycle store,its under armor used in motorcross
k thanks!
happen to have the name of that particular one and the price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate that is a kickass first suit!

Awesome paint job on it too. I don't think anything can be "too" weathered. It comes down to the look you're going for.

Top show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back