MY FIRST PEP ARMOR COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy55

Well there it is and all of its doneness. i dont think it looks good but it is ok. Please tell me what you think. or if you have any suggestions.thanks

-Matt

yeah i know they look big becuse they lean forward. i have just fixed it with a strap ion the back to hold it on.thanks

-Matt

I have many Ideas for how I'm gonna do my straps... What's keeping your belt together? Nevermind I see it is 1 piece... Mine is split up into 4...

The suit is very nice for a plain painted Pepakura. I assume you'll be redoing it after launch day?

But if there's one thing I've learned from posting pictures online it's that a person with a straight neck will leave a better review. Rotate your pics, and resize them. This means you don't just let peoples browsers do the work for them, as large pictures resized on the receiving end still take a long time to load.

Sorry to post this in your topic, but seriously.

Good work man!

thanks, the next suit i plan to due is going to be halo 3 armor after the game comes out. but this should be good enough for the mid-night launch at g-stop.

-Matt

When did you start?

I started mine about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'll be finishing this week for the release... :\

Macattack64 said:
When did you start?

I started mine about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'll be finishing this week for the release... :\
i started about a month ago with printing and cutting the paper.good luck with yours! :lol:

-Matt

P.S. the water bottle was a reusable one from walmart and i cut it into pecies and then bent them in the oppisite direction then glued them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going for pretty high of a grade sorta... I try to put details on... Still gotta do some of them... ****... :\... I need some screenies of the side thigh... :\

This is my helmet so far.. Almost done...

med_gallery_2596_18_2140136.jpg

med_gallery_2596_18_1611960.jpg

yeah i would like to get more details on mine too but it probably wont get much better than this befor the launch becuse of time.

-Matt

wow that looks reely good!!!

gamerguy55 said:
yeah i would like to get more details on mine too but it probably wont get much better than this befor the launch becuse of time.

-Matt

wow that looks reely good!!!

Well What I gotta do tomorrow... Is fix my fore arms and try to fiberglass them the same day... And fiberglass my biceps...
Hopefully I wont run out of resin... Also gotta fiberglass the thighs... I also need to make the detail probably all detail on friday... Painting and finishing on saturday and padding and strapping on Sunday... :\

This is the thing I made on excel... It didn't keep the boxes when I copied it right now...

Macattack64 said:
Well What I gotta do tomorrow... Is fix my fore arms and try to fiberglass them the same day... And fiberglass my biceps...
Hopefully I wont run out of resin... Also gotta fiberglass the thighs... I also need to make the detail probably all detail on friday... Painting and finishing on saturday and padding and strapping on Sunday... :\
This is the thing I made on excel... It didn't keep the boxes when I copied it right now...
wow that is realy good idea i am going to try making a list next time i make armor

-Matt

yeah i just relized that too. and i have one more question, should i wear the whole suit,just the helmat or none the the halo launch. Thanks in advance.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back