MY FIRST PEP ARMOR COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, and i know you can see through the visor but it was the only thing i could use with the money. I wanted to use the dual motor cycle shield visor but i did not have the money at the time, and i dont have enough time to order them by the 24th.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
thanks, and i know you can see through the visor but it was the only thing i could use with the money. I wanted to use the dual motor cycle shield visor but i did not have the money at the time, and i dont have enough time to order them by the 24th.

-Matt
Hey dude I was out shopping for stuff when I got a call for where I work... They said I was supposed to be working... So I had to rush and get here... :\... I don't have everything... I have to work all weekend... It's gonna be tough... :(...

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
Hey dude I was out shopping for stuff when I got a call for where I work... They said I was supposed to be working... So I had to rush and get here... :\... I don't have everything... I have to work all weekend... It's gonna be tough... :(...
well that that sucks :mad: :mad: :mad: you are going to have to spend every free moment you have working on that suit. I hope you get it done. GOOD LUCK

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
well that that sucks :mad: :mad: :mad: you are going to have to spend every free moment you have working on that suit. I hope you get it done. GOOD LUCK

-Matt
Yea... And I didn't get a chance to get more fiberglass cloth or resin... :(... I guess I'll do detailing when I get home and stay up for a couple hours and then go to bed... :\

Macattack64 said:
Yea... And I didn't get a chance to get more fiberglass cloth or resin... :(... I guess I'll do detailing when I get home and stay up for a couple hours and then go to bed... :\
yeah you are going to pulling a couple of all nighters to get the suit done by launch.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
yeah you are going to pulling a couple of all nighters to get the suit done by launch.

-Matt
My parents better be kool with that... Cuz I'm doing it... and I'm getting this **** done... :)... I just need to get all my supplies... Which I will definitely need resin and mat cloth... Which I didn't have time to get... Also will need some Paintbrushes...
And a Case of Mountain Dew Game Fuel... Hiped up with Caffeine... :)

i couldnt think of a better way to spend a friday night. the halo 3 mountain dew tastes like orange gummy bears.

-matt

gamerguy55 said:
i couldnt think of a better way to spend a friday night. the halo 3 mountain dew tastes like orange gummy bears.

-matt

I bought a case of 12 for $2.50

But I drank them all... :(...

gamerguy55 said:
yeah that stuff is good :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Matt
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I'M STILL AT WORK... IT IS REALLY WARM IN HERE... :eek:

Macattack64 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... I'M STILL AT WORK... IT IS REALLY WARM IN HERE... :eek:
what time do you get off of work??? and are you saying that you are hot... CREEPY!!! lol

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
what time do you get off of work??? and are you saying that you are hot... CREEPY!!! lol

-Matt
I get off at like 9:45... It's 8:21...

No... I'm wearing a tuxedo shirt and a freakin vest... Box Office Sucks... :(

Macattack64 said:
I get off at like 9:45... It's 8:21...

No... I'm wearing a tuxedo shirt and a freakin vest... Box Office Sucks... :(
I hope you can still find a place that is open that would have the fiberglass. If not you might have to go tomarrow morning.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
I hope you can still find a place that is open that would have the fiberglass. If not you might have to go tomarrow morning.

-Matt
I'm gonna have to get it tomorrow... I don't think I have to go in until 5 o'clock... :\... I'll have to fiberglass and also start grinding edges down...

I made a tutorial on cheap alternative detailing... :)

Take a look:
Click Here...

Where do you work, a movie theatre or something? I got 4 cases of game fuel for like 10 dollars. I'm gonna need it for midnight.

And Macattack, why don't you just find a willing friend to help you? You'll go twice as fast.

papamurf812 said:
Where do you work, a movie theatre or something? I got 4 cases of game fuel for like 10 dollars. I'm gonna need it for midnight.
And Macattack, why don't you just find a willing friend to help you? You'll go twice as fast.
Because I like to do it my way... Cuz if he does it wrong it will take twice as long... :(

Macattack64 said:
Because I like to do it my way... Cuz if he does it wrong it will take twice as long... :(
Damn, you're right...

Why can't all people be as creative and smart as (some of) the people on this forum? If we all lived in a gated Halo community, that would be so bad-a! Just head over to Link's house and pick up a gun. Go dog walking with Adam. Go egg adreniline's house. The fun we would all have... The buggest problem would be Halo midnight madness. We have LOTS of users. And they'd all be there.

papamurf812 said:
Damn, you're right...
Why can't all people be as creative and smart as (some of) the people on this forum? If we all lived in a gated Halo community, that would be so bad-a! Just head over to Link's house and pick up a gun. Go dog walking with Adam. Go egg adreniline's house. The fun we would all have... The buggest problem would be Halo midnight madness. We have LOTS of users. And they'd all be there.

Sounds like fun... Lol...

papamurf812 said:
Damn, you're right...
That would be very cool i would deffinitly be there.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back