my first pep helm (new pics on page 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm printing a new one right now... The size is right for this one... And I got my left foot in pieces in my lap... I gotta put it together... I know it will fit since I remade the right one and then printed this after I made sure size was right...

I'm gonna go make this one... I'll have to get more paper in a few days... And get fiberglass... I'll have to see if I'm gonna make a new helmet that is just a smidge bigger...

well guys you asked and now im going to tell im am going to start ont he rest of my suit tommorow im hoping to have it done for the release so i do have a few questions.

1.should i just print out like on thing of each like only the right side?

2.is there any places i need to do detail work to like the neck peice and light place on the helm?

Yea just print them up... I do the right side... Probably cuz I'm right handed so I feel it's easier...
How tall are you?

well for an update i have my right shoe, calf, thigh, bicept forearm and glove all printed cut folded and put togather(i would have pics but my camera is messing up i might borrow my neighbors)

Oh and i am printing the rest of the armor right now

Wow... Your catching up to me... :p... I just printed the Right thigh... Then I can print the Left If this scale is right... then I got the crotch to do... Then I run out of paper... And then I get paper and make the chest... :p

well yester day night i finished all my armor and tommorow i might resin like my arm peices or something but i also took on a new project *A 10cm TALL GHOST*(the sides are small but i am up to the challenge maybe next i will make a pelican or a worthog like 1 foot tall.

Mobeus said:
Nice helmet :)
There are no new pics on page 5 though ;)

Page numbers have gone goofy since the upgrade. More posts fit on each page now, so all those 'new pics on page__' will have to be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Page numbers have gone goofy since the upgrade. More posts fit on each page now, so all those 'new pics on page__' will have to be fixed.

Excuses, excuses ;)

well guys im sorry to say that i can not continue on my helm or my armor because i had an allergic reaction to something 2 days ago and that day i was sanding my helm for a major redo but it made my eye swell up and i had to go to the doctor so i will miss you guys. also check in the classifieds if you are about 5'4'' or so i am selling my armor

Do you know what you are allergic to?

Or stuff... :\

Was it the paint?

I got to go to work but don't leave the forums... I still want you to stay on here... :\

Do you play Halo? What is your GamerTag?

gunexpert119 is my gamertag for anyone who would like to know since i will probably be leaving the froums because of my incendent

ssor106 said:
gunexpert119 is my gamertag for anyone who would like to know since i will probably be leaving the froums because of my incendent

Add me... mine is Macattack64... I gotta get ready for work...

You're Going to leave after one little incident? ;) There are other Materials you can use to make your armor, it doesn't have to be fiberglass and paper.

What sense does it make to leave the forum because of an allergic reaction?
Will it make your allergies disappear? I think not.
But by all means, if you think it will have an impact, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back