My First Post Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulla

Howdy. My name is Andy. I go by 'sulla' on most prop forums. I've seen the pepakura halo MC armor for a while now on other prop forums I belong to. I love the look and have finally decided to take the plunge. My preliminary plan is to build the helmet from some popular pepakura plans. I've never worked with resin coating paper or using fiberglass, but I am willing and eager to learn how. I love paper models, have built a few, and even designed and built a few simple ones of my own. I love scratch building, vacuuforming, resin casting, and long walks on the beach at dusk.

I am more focused on my 1:1 RC controlled R2-A6 right now though, so I'll be spending most of my time here on the 405th forum reading, talking, learning, and fitting in for a while.

Thanks for having me; I hope to be getting to know you all more. Now I am off to fill out my profile and upload an avatar...

Thanks all.

Looks like I already performed my first newb mistake - posting my first howdy outside the 'introduce yourself' topic!

these arnt the droids ur looking for

lol welcome to the 405th.R2-A6 is looking great,cant say ive seen one of those before except in the movies

welcome to the 405th man good to have you if you have any question just ask me cause im building my ODST right now as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back