my first time at paintball

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan 1

i was out paintballing yesterday at a local place for a buds bday. we were just screwing around, when a pack of ex-marines come in with fatigues in crap. my buds dad immediatley challenged them for us. i think it was revenge for something we did

well, we go in to play em, and we nearly won. remember, these were EX MARINES and they had nice custom guns and whatever. we had tippman 98 custom rentals. but there was nothing "custom" about em.

the finl score (#of people out/total #on the team)

us: 6/6

the ex-marines= 7/9

did i mention that my whole team was all 12-14 years old (including me)?

hehe paint balling rox. BUT THE ONLY REASON YOU WON (or got close to winning) is because theyr all OAP's the probrably did their backin whilst runnin or sothing :hyper:

Paint ball is real fun, the only thing is that it hurts, and with my luck it is always in a bad spot. About the third or fourth time I went paint balling, my friend on the other team ran right up to me and shot me in the hand from about a foot away. Bastard.

Although my first time I went, i looked out around a board in a speedball game. I had about 30 paintballs in 3 seconds hit my mask. It was quite the thing to look at once I left the field.

i love paint ablling i remember once there was this wooden tower and my gun jamed and all these guys moved in and i got sgot like 70time
i was nearly cryin (not) hurt tho'

I :heart: paintball even though I only went once. And I STILL don't get how a group of 12-14 yr olds beat Ex-Marines.

Ares said:
I :heart: paintball even though I only went once. And I STILL don't get how a group of 12-14 yr olds beat Ex-Marines.
we didnt. we lost, but barely

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe they were takin it easy on them. I'd like to think that we don't train our marines to just whallop 12-14 year olds. ;-)

Nightmare Armor Studios said:
We the (studio gang), play once every week, its fun try it a few times to really get the fell of it.
thts just enough time for the welts to go away, so that you can get new ones o_O

It was probably a close game because they trained for actual combat, and paintball sucks at representing that. Now, if it was a MilSim game of Airsoft(and I mean $300+ guns, not $20 springers) then I don't think it would have been as close.

But kudos on your first time.

i only do the woodsballs thing. speedball isn't any fun when it's mostly how fast you can pull you trigger without jamming your gun.

Used to do it all the time but now i live in the city.

:gun3:
Woodsball is THE only way to paintball. Speedball=not fun.

Ares said:
:gun3:
Woodsball is THE only way to paintball. Speedball=not fun.
hey, why dont i get the paint assault rifle? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back