My First Try Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryandraw

Hey guys this is my first attemp at making any armour check out my pics all put more up as i progress be pretty harsh abou how bad it is because if you arent i'm probaly to lazy to fix it lol here is my pics of my helmet start of torso and visor i received from my dad (hope i can use it)

i would try the newer odst helmets cause they are more detailed, but yours looks goood too. good luck. what is that visor made of? a moto visor?

Looks good, although the helmet looks a little bit warped. I also agree with Adam Anderson, you should use a newer more detailed file.

Ha ha like the visor...thats what i did for my odst too heres how it turned out :)

DSC_0751.jpg

At first I was wondering how a green tinted visor would turn out but the truth is you cant even tell.

Looks awesome so far but I would do a more detaild pep of the odst.

Your helmet looks pretty warped. Are you scoring your lines to help fold everything better? Doing that really helps to get some nice clean folds.

The start of the torso is looking good so far. I don't really see any noticeable warping on that.

But honestly, I would try and re-do the helmet and make sure you know which way to properly fold the lines and take your time! Patience is a virtue! :)

hey guys i think i'm goin to try to redo the front part of the helmet were its really warped again i'll just cut the old stuff off carefully

darth wombo said:
Ha ha like the visor...thats what i did for my odst too heres how it turned out :)

DSC_0751.jpg

At first I was wondering how a green tinted visor would turn out but the truth is you cant even tell.

Looks awesome so far but I would do a more detaild pep of the odst.

To get the raised portions on your ODST helmet is that Bondoed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back