MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow man your really coming along, that chest piece is really nice. Heavy?
when it comes time for shoulders are you going to pep the reach shoulder plus Jorge's addon or just the addon piece?
s

Thank you sir. It isn't heavy at all, I have made sure that is isn't for comfort reasons. Fiberglass is wonderful. I will be doing both the upper arm and shoulder pieces. I got some more bondo work done today, but I don't feel like posting picks because I'm going to bed( have to wake up at 2:45 am) :(. I will post some mroe pics soon.

Your Jorge armor is coming along really well! Looking forward to seeing more of your progress with this project.

So did you only use fiberglass cloth on the torso, or did you do both that and rondo (or just rondo)?

This is really good, my skill I thought I had when I pepped my helmet fails in comparison to this project XD Are you planning on doing any special lights in it?

I think it's great, really a work of art, and certainly too good to be your first armor suit from pepakura! Lol nice job with it!

This is really good, my skill I thought I had when I pepped my helmet fails in comparison to this project XD Are you planning on doing any special lights in it?

Yessir, of course :D

From his previous builds, he's the type of man that goes all out.

That is also correct. Kinda my thing :) Allthough it does make it take longer :( I'm anxious to get this bad boy done.

I think it's great, really a work of art, and certainly too good to be your first armor suit from pepakura! Lol nice job with it!

Thank you very much. But it is my first experiance with pep. I have had a couple redos, due to scaling. But nothing to major.

I got some more bondo on the chest done today. But I ran out of primer, so the pics would look to good :(

Hey guys, it has been awhile since my last update. Unfrtunately I have been sick for the past few days and haven't logged on. But I did get some bondo work done before I was ill. I smoothed the cylinder out a lot, and some more overall smoothing on the whole thing.
Chest8.jpg

Chest8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back