my future job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you are at point A and want to get to point B.

Now you have to figure out how to heck to get there. Heck you may even find that point C is way better while enroute and head there only to end up at point D and that turns out were you were supposed to be!

tenacioust183 said:
hey dont dash the kids dreams. his hope of bungie contacting him on this thread is slim, but he wants to know what kind of degrees he might need. as to which there are degrees in game design and theory, and programming, maybe a minor in physics so you could help program the next great physics simulator. but basically do some reasearch on what jobs exist at companies like bungie, take some highschool classes on programming or design (if ya'll have them) to see if its something you would like to do in college or even adept at doing.
thank you dude i need that sort of info and all you haters just stop hating and shove off! :mad:

oh and i dont want that crappy armour

Last edited by a moderator:
korekillerking said:
thank you dude i need that sort of info and all you haters just stop hating and shove off! :mad:

Really? You told me you wanted it on LIVE a week or two ago.

And, seriously, Nicktendo has a point. Bungie probably won't exist in some 5-6 years. Plus, you must have prior expereince in the game industry and have some impressive college degrees.

korekillerking said:

No one hates you?

Everyone, me included, wanted one day to work for them. But open your eyes, you still have probably 10 years before you can get hired. You have to finish school and you have to have at least 5 years experience in the video game industry. If you want an advice, think of what you want to do, for example 3D artist and practice. Practice and Practice.

Here I'm quoting them
Bungie is always looking for talented, hard-working individuals with appropriate experience and a desire to create the best games possible.

If you're an expert in your field and you think you have the experience and qualifications to speed us along our path to world domination, send a cover letter and resume (along with demo reels, portfolios, sample code, and anything else that demonstrates your skills) to: jobs@bungie.com. Bungie is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

So good luck my friend, and try to find a school about the job you want to do. It'll help.

I'd just like to point out, anyone starting threads, specifically trying to get bungie to give them recon, garner their attention, (that means no "Hey Shishka/Frankie look at me!" threads) or purposefully trying to bother them with PMs on the subject will have their thread locked and their accounts warned or suspended. While I'm sure many people are excited about having them here, any bungie staff are special guests, and should be treated with the respect they deserve. I expect all users to behave with dignity and common sense. Belakor didn't make his armour with the goal of getting recon and neither should you.

korekillerking said:
i read the other post bungie read our topics so im waiting for an answer

Sorry. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back