My Garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam said:
"cleaned" before video... heh
I'm gonna need to hire an industrial vacuum to clean mine out, cleaning up rough muckle casts is messier than it sounds... (But I'm sure we can all sympathize with that)

Last edited by a moderator:
p0rtalman said:
I'm gonna need to hire an industrial vacuum to clean mine out, cleaning up rough muckle casts is messier than it sounds... (But I'm sure we can all sympathize with that)

No Joke - it took me 2 days to get the covering of white powder off the top of everything (and it's still not completely off). Don't make me bust out pics of my shop - your garage looks like a museum display compared to my personal disaster area :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, I want that Raphael head. Is that a mask or what? I seriously want one of those, I've been a TMNT fan since I was little lol.

your audio isnt in sync at the end there....but whatever. Nice mess Adam.

by the way, did you happen to see a friend request from g16zz on Xbox live? Thats me, if you wanted to add it.

yeah, weird... it's in sync on the standard def, but not the high def.

It seems like when I clean my work areas I cant find stuff. :D
You have alot of goodies there.

Nice video man! I shot something like that in the late fall, showing how I cast my helmets, but heven't gotten around to editing it together. This makes me want to get that footage back out and see if I can do something with it.

Well done, sir! (salutes)

Can't wait to see whats coming next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back