My Halo 2 Odst Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsli1510

This is my first helmet so constructive ctritiszizem is needed.
I first tried the Mark V, and, well lets just say that didnt end well lol. So I decided to try something easier.
I was hoping to start fiberglassing today but I wanted opinions first.

Halogunsarmor003.jpg

Halogunsarmor002.jpg

Halogunsarmor001.jpg

And do give me a break, I am only 13.

Thanks, I noticed that too, Im thinking changing that at bondo stage (if thats a good idea, not sure if I should just fix now)

Constructive criticism but give you a break because of your age? Sorry but that would be against any formal policy that I (and others here) have. We can't help you improve by being gentle all the time. :D

Overall it looks pretty good. Nice folds. Looks like you have a small gap on the right side by the visor area. If you take your time with it, it'll look fine once you finish it. If you have questions, the Q&A Team is here to help. Good luck and make sure you update.

I'll probably start resin today, in about 30 minutes so I can fix it up some more.

Tlither:
I didnt mean be "gentle" because Im younger, Im just saying that Im probably not going to have amazing work because I havent had much experience with this type of stuff from school or something. Thanks though, Theres a couple of gaps that I am actually fixing right now lol.

where did you get the odst helmet file from? because i got it from the armor wiki site but the scale was small and wouldn't let you change it so it printed very very small. and so then i tried the mark vi helmet alomost done and just realized it can't even fit over a baby's head!?!? and i READ the scaling post about 1000 times and has not worked so where did u get the file from and what scale? im 5"7 so id need it about that size?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back