My Halo 3 ODST Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

iownjuu

So I started on my ODST armor 2weeks ago, and I WILL finish it before halloween. And yes I'm wearing this too school to show off my skills :p Anyways I finished the pepping for my Rookie helmet and Chest plate. I'm currently working on my bicep(shoulder w/e you wanna call it) piece and it is almost complete. I will started fiberglassing and resining next week. I would've started this week but I realized that I forgot to buy the lacquer thinner D: But heres some pictures.

ODST Helmet Front View
dscn1742.jpg

ODST Helmet Side View
dscn1743a.jpg

ODST Helmet Back View
dscn1744.jpg

ODST Chest Plate
dscn1745n.jpg

Tune in for more updates!! Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave comments and ask questions.

Sorry for the helmet and chest piece plate. I did the URL wrong so here they are!! :)

ODST Helmet Side View
dscn1743a.jpg

ODST Helmet Back View
dscn1744.jpg

ODST Chest Plate
dscn1745n.jpg

I would suggest doing the hd shoulder on the wiki. its just as easy as the normal and only needs toi be scaled down a bit. trust me much more accurate.

I would suggest doing the hd shoulder on the wiki. its just as easy as the normal and only needs toi be scaled down a bit. trust me much more accurate.

Oh really? I guess I'll give it a try and is the one I did scaled down? Because when I finish I thought it was little too small.

Very busy

Hey sorry for not posting any pics of my ODST pepakura armor. I've been really busy with school. But I am almost done with my torso piece. I was going to do the HD torso but I wanted to finish it before halloween so I decided to do the Landfall version from Skullcandygirl. And it is 50% complete! I will finish the torso by 10/24 so stay tuned! I might finish my gauntrets too. Maybe... :p

yes the original is VERY small. just make sure to scale down the hd one by ten percent.

Nice work...I am also doing an ODST build. I will keep an eye on your progress. Nice pep on the helmet!

Heres a update! I finally finished my ODST torso!!!!

ODST Torso Front
dscn1751o.jpg

ODST Torso Back
dscn1752b.jpg

ODST Torso with Helmet on
dscn1753n.jpg

I'm currently working on my stomach plates. I will finish all the pepping soon. I will work my butt off to finish it by Friday.

maybe you should try using pvc for the helmet thats what i did i put some low grade kevlar underneath cost alot but it looks freaking sweet

Thank you for all the compliments! And whats pvc? BTW I'm starting on my either Stomach plates or Gauntlets today in like an hour after I finish my hw. So I might finish them. Stay Tuned!!

I would sugest going with WETA thighs if your new to pepakura. Just a little hint. If you want to know where to get it, I would wait till the download database is working again. Adam should have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back