My Halo 3 Odst Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDorito11

Jr Member
Here are some pictures i said i was gonna show please reply
I did a halo 2 helmet just for practice.

Ill have more to come in the future!!!! ODST FOR LIFE

Very nice. You're about as far along as I am. Good to see yet another person enter the ODST ranks! Seems to be more and more these days.

carpathiavh99 said:
Good to see yet another person enter the ODST ranks! Seems to be more and more these days.

That's because ODSTs are some of the best characters in the Halo Universe. In my personal opinion, they're even cooler than the Spartans simply because they're NOT super-human.

EvilDorito, great work so far. It's an interesting concept combining the Halo2 helm with the Halo3 armor. You say it was for practice, so I assume that means you'll be doing a Halo3 helm soon? Either way, it's looking really nice, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Scale should the torso be if im 5,8???
I havent figured it out. :cautious: I had to trim the coller with a pair of scissors, and cut off aboput two centimeters. other thatn that it fits really well. i just need to know the scale for future refrences.

That's because ODSTs are some of the best characters in the Halo Universe. In my personal opinion, they're even cooler than the Spartans simply because they're NOT super-human.

Agreed! ODST's earned thier way to eliteness, they weren't genetically enhanced and they're still bada$$es!

The torso looks a little weird. It looks a little flat compared to the file. Keep going at it dude it still looks good especially the AR.

You should use the smooth version, its alot more pleasing to the eye than the squared looking version.

Good luck on your ODST build trooper.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

P.S. You are ahead of me lolz.

carpathiavh99 said:
Agreed! ODST's earned thier way to eliteness, they weren't genetically enhanced and they're still bada$$es!
But were the ODST's taken from their homes at age 6? Anyway, great job on the armor! It's looking very nice so far.

You gotta give it up to the ODST's. They be falling from the atmosphere in HEV pods, burning up. If that doesn't guarantee ya respect, nothing will.

And great start on ya armor!

Nice job looking pretty slick so far.

Damn I gotta get going on my own ODST armor lol.

Anyways nice job. Can't wait to see the rest of your stuff.

yeah i plan on using the smoother version. this was my first try at some real armor.
im giving this one to my cousin. and yes my fingers would get stuck some times and leave print. I HATE THAT!
Any ways thanks. Ill have more to come. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back