My Halo Reach Build: It's gonna be AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if your use gloss then yeah use sparty paint that's what i use.

Not exactly. Not ALL spray paint comes in gloss colors, some come in satin and flat as well as gloss. Also if you absolutely HAVE to use gloss spray paint you can always coat the finished product in Satin lacquer to tone down the glossy-ness.

You make it sound easy to find flat finish spray paint. Then again, maybe it is for you guys. I know that **** costs an arm and a leg out here in Spain, IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND IT!

Well my computer is down :( . I'll try to upload on my phone later tonight so sorry in advance.

You make it sound easy to find flat finish spray paint. Then again, maybe it is for you guys. I know that **** costs an arm and a leg out here in Spain, IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND IT!

It is pretty easy here in America. All I do is drive my local hardware store.

It is pretty easy here in America. All I do is drive my local hardware store.

I swear that as I read through your comment I saw a star spangled and striped flag waving behind those words...

U guys are so damn lucky living in the U.S of A... Europa would be so much the better with Wal Mart... not to mention the right to bear arms... that'd be nice too.

Got one shoulder partially done, thanks to NayrDeathExperience for the Commander shoulder template!

334838_416685598386669_944094631_o.jpg

More updates soon! :)

Got one forearm done! Pictures...

409045_417642544957641_2012663335_n.jpg

61473_417634814958414_1229566175_n.jpg

Please comment and give me feedback! It motivates me to finish! PLEASE :)

Sorry guys, no updates... YET! LOL, I've been waaaay too busy playing Halo 4, like most of you. This build should be finished by the end of winter though! After that I'm going to start on an H4 Master Chief costume and finish up my H3 foam chest and codpiece!
Thanks for lookin'

Hey nice work so far, my forearms definitely do NOT look like that, Haha.

I'm so confused, why do you have a picture for a head? lololol :y

Hey nice work so far, my forearms definitely do NOT look like that, Haha.

I'm so confused, why do you have a picture for a head? lololol :y

Thanks, I think you mean in a good way? Haha, don't need my face floating around on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back