My Halo Reach Build: It's gonna be AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I'm going to make this suit PewDiePie themed! Here is the color scheme: Yellow/Gold with Black accents OR Blue/Grey with Black accents. I will try and make a sculpture of Stephano and carry him around also. I'll also be putting some quotes from him hidden on the armor.

Thanks for lookin'

UPDATE: Finished another shoulder piece! Pics:

IMG_0065_zps835ba3b3.jpg

Now onto the thigh piece!
Thanks for lookin'

I made some progress on the right thigh, but I couldn't take pictures because I'm visiting with my grandparents. Pics tomorrow and I'll have it done hopefully. :)
Thanks for lookin'

Foam work is looking good.
Side note. . . I hate taxes too!!!! :p

I too hate taxes, stupid government taking money from my pay..:(
Nice work so far! And remember- "time isn't made out of lines, its made out of circles.... That's why clocks are round!"
I really have only watched up to season 4 of rvb

Sort of finished the right thigh. It's very rough, but foamies will fix it! :) There are still some holes to fill, but I have it covered. Here are the pictures:

IMG_0066_zps6c9d3bca.jpg

IMG_0067_zps030895ee.jpg

IMG_0068_zps370f2613.jpg

IMG_0069_zps1c57e79c.jpg

Thanks for lookin'

Well, the thigh is too big in my opinion. Tell me what you think. I think I'm going to scale it down a little bit and modify the templates a little. Here's a picture of me wearing it:

Photoon2-22-13at208PM_zps5ae9fe79.jpg

Please tell me if it's too big or not. Thanks!

Work is looking good.
I don't know if it's the angle the test fit is shot in or not, but compared to the shin . . . the thigh does look like it is a bit large on you in that pic.
It's sometimes difficult to gauge how a piece actually looks from a single shot of it though.
Looks good nonetheless.
Keep up the good work.

Work is looking good.
I don't know if it's the angle the test fit is shot in or not, but compared to the shin . . . the thigh does look like it is a bit large on you in that pic.
It's sometimes difficult to gauge how a piece actually looks from a single shot of it though.
Looks good nonetheless.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks Spartan_127! I already cut out all the new templates and it seems to be a big improvement! Hopefully I can really take my time on this one and have a better result. The old one felt too big in my opinion and would need a lot of strapping/padding. Thanks for your input!

UPDATE: Got the new and improved thigh foamed out! Here are the pictures:

Photoon2-24-13at352PM_zps830247c0.jpg

Photoon2-24-13at346PM_zpsaabff30c.jpg

Photoon2-24-13at346PM3_zpsafdcf2d4.jpg

I will get some better pictures later on after I cover it with foamies! Tell me what you think!
Thanks for lookin'

UPDATE: Got the knee pads done! The picture only shows one, but I have both done. Here are the pictures:

Photoon2-24-13at913PM_zps24f132b4.jpg

Tell me what you think!

That second thigh looks a lot better. It looks like you may need to trim a little away from the top to make it easier to walk in, but it looks just about right. Just my 2 cents on it. NOT trying to nit pick.
Knee looks good too.
Keep up the great work.

That second thigh looks a lot better. It looks like you may need to trim a little away from the top to make it easier to walk in, but it looks just about right. Just my 2 cents on it. NOT trying to nit pick.
Knee looks good too.
Keep up the great work.

Thanks Spartan_127! Your input is greatly appreciated! I will try to trim the top of the thigh. I'm glad you like the knee pad! Especially since I had to make my own template for it. I was worried it wasn't going to look ok. Thanks again!

Dangit! I made the codpiece too small. Oh well, I have the whole summer to finish this up! Here's a picture of the small codpiece:

Photoon6-13-13at142PM_zpse93acff2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back