My Halo Reach Build: It's gonna be AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see the comparison, good to catch it early in the build though

Thanks. The bicep was easy so I might be able to get both done by tomorrow, and then start working on my chest piece. Should I scratch build the chest attachment or is there a good file I can use for foam? If someone could give me some pointers that would be great! Also, is there a foam template for the commander shoulders? Thanks! :) Ill update later tonight.

Ok, I got the NEW AND IMPROVED bicep done about a hour ago! Here are pics...

Comparison

60295_415656748489554_1628614395_n.jpg

On me

557668_415656665156229_856892506_n.jpg

Painted

559375_415671661821396_873371674_n.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to try and remake it. I'm satisfied with it, but I think I can do better.
Comments and criticism please!
Thanks for lookin'

Ok, I'm settling with this one. *phew*

47471_415720485149847_1161517066_n.jpg

406941_415720478483181_875946529_n.jpg

It's still the same size as the smaller one, that actually fits.

Build looks great! Lil tip for LD stuff, if you know what you're doing when it comes to painting you can actually make it look HD. Try layering colors for this effect. Keep up the good work! :)

-Ryan

Build looks great! Lil tip for LD stuff, if you know what you're doing when it comes to painting you can actually make it look HD. Try layering colors for this effect. Keep up the good work! :)

-Ryan

Ok got it, would it work with acrylics? If not, I always have spray paint.

Maybe throw some personalized details on your suit, like how Emile carved his helmet. I was gonna do Tribal designs on my Halo 4 suit once I get to building it.

Yeah maybe I'll do some cool thing with my helmet like an RvB reference or something cool.

Doing your OWN personalized Reach MP armor... With foam.. Dude... You ROCK my senses! Keep up the great work!

Oh and I'm with NayrDeathExperience! Definitively add your markings to the suit! Your's or just UNSC type ones!

Doing your OWN personalized Reach MP armor... With foam.. Dude... You ROCK my senses! Keep up the great work!

Oh and I'm with NayrDeathExperience! Definitively add your markings to the suit! Your's or just UNSC type ones!

Thanks man! I might be able to get an update in either today or tomorrow. Keep the comments coming! I like feedback!

Thanks man! I might be able to get an update in either today or tomorrow. Keep the comments coming! I like feedback!

You keep the photographic sweetness comin' and I can damn well guarantee a endless stream of admiration and praise being returned to sender! Specially if you keep up this level of commitment and detail!

Don't get scared or surprised when legacy effects come knockin' on your doorstep one of these days!
(U know, the guys that took over Live Action shorts for Halo franchise after weta and their believe campaign for Halo 3).

You keep the photographic sweetness comin' and I can damn well guarantee a endless stream of admiration and praise being returned to sender! Specially if you keep up this level of commitment and detail!

Don't get scared or surprised when legacy effects come knockin' on your doorstep one of these days!
(U know, the guys that took over Live Action shorts for Halo franchise after weta and their believe campaign for Halo 3).

Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you like it! That would be awesome if Legacy effects asked for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back