My Halo-Ween Pics

Adam

Community Founder
Got mobbed I tell you. I must have posed for over 500 pictures, and people probably snapped 2000 or more pictures of us walking around. Crazy night.

Note: do not go out on a busy street without a body guard to bat the drunks off.

I did have my butt (and other parts) grabbed at least a 12 or 13 times by drunk chicks. Chicks dig a man in uniform!

Adam

Community Founder
I put two fans in the helmet.... FREAKING LIFE SAVER. Didn't ever have to take the helmet off for 3 hours. Very nice!

AoBfrost

On haloween it was chilly outside, I was thinking "i dont need stupid fans for now, it's like 45 degrees outside" lucky me, I got sweaty hot in the head while my body was cold.

preskewl

Awesome pictures Adam.. Yeah, going out with the armor on.. It's funny how people faces drop in amazement!! I could only imagine how your reception was since your's is pretty much famous.. I had to keep taking my helmet off, it was getting foggy... I'm glad to have some bright LEDS, where I can recognize shapes LOL.. I'll do an update on the fan, since your's worked so well..!! Congratz!! :not worthy:

i know how you felt adam. last night i tried to walk the french quarter of new orleans. big mistake. it took me from 10:30pm till 3am to walk about 5 blocks. i stopped to take pictures probably every 5 feet. and every single time i stopped moving, i got mobbed and had like 20 photo requests. i didnt bring a cameraman with me, but im sure every single person who took a picture with me has them posted on myspace or facebook. it was insane.

tons of people recognized me from the saints games, and a lot of them remembered that i also have an Optimus Prime suit. but the part that made me smile the most was that nearly all of the hot chicks remembered me from 80s night appearances.

unfortunately, i dont have fans in my helmet, so i had to take it off frequently. plus it was packed solid on a lot of streets, and at one point my feet actually came off the ground and i kept moving forward with the crowd because it was that tight.

Sarge Christi said:
I love the spartan+spartan pic.

Oh, the gentle irony.

yeah, i tried that joke whenever i saw someone in a 300 costume. most of them were like "huh?" the best one though was a guy dressed like an Immortal. i tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned around i said "why dont you try some of that immortal crap on a REAL spartan!" he bust out laughing and then we basically tried telling each other "no, YOUR costume is cooler"

Last edited by a moderator:

smilie120

Sr Member
Yeah UK sucks I was walking about all night and I only saw 4 people and the didnt even know what ocassion it was..
I guess halo-ween doesent exist here :cry:

Mobeus

smilie120 said:
Yeah UK sucks I was walking about all night and I only saw 4 people and the didnt even know what ocassion it was..
I guess halo-ween doesent exist here :cry:
I know how you feel, man.
It's the same over here..

Last edited by a moderator: