My Hayabusa Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaloGoddess said:
For your sword, you COULD try and scratch build it OR if you have the money, you can buy a sword that looks 95% identical to the sword used in Halo. That katana in Halo is based off of Ninja Gaiden and there is a replica sword you can buy. However, it is factory sharpened. It's not a whole lot of money which surprised me so I plan on buying it for my costume. I also believe that Ithica bought this same sword for his hayabusa. :p

http://www.swordsswords.com/ryu-hayabusa-sword-inspired-by-ninja-gaiden.aspx

As for your chestplate, I do think it looks a bit large. When I measured for mine, I measured the widest part of chest and used 13 inches as my width then converted that to mm which was 330mm and mine fits just right. :)

HaloGoddest,

Well no I now how I'm gong to be getting my Katana ! Im going to buy that sword, I may add some mods to it, so that it is an exact replica !.

About the chestplate, I think I have it figured out, Just look at these pictues ( will be up with my update down there)

Xo

-Proxy

Outlaw-Tiger said:
haha yeah, the sub 0 temps around here are brutal for resin and fiberglass, not to mention when it gets dark around 4/4:30pm lol. and i don't do well in cold either... my normal body temp is 96... as opposed to the standard 98, so i'm always colder than most people.. which mans i don't do well when it gets below 15 degrees.. kinda ironic seeing as i like in canada hahaha

raziel1981 said:
dude are you like a vampire in the twilight series? lol just joking... :D

Raziel and Outlaw-tiger,

HAHAHAHA Vampire Master cheif what an epic....Monster?

Xo

-Proxy

Tsabo Tsaboc said:
Wow, it looks like it's coming along great! Nice pep work!

Tsabo Tsaboc,

Thanks Im glad you like !

xo

-Proxy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

!!!UPDATE!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Guys I fixed up my Chest plate, So tell me what yout think! :)

Also The other Pep armour Im wearing ( Sholders and forarms ) Are not what Im using, Im remaking them with HD Files. They are old peps I had laying around and just put them on to helo you guys see the size of everything !!!

Depending on what you guys say about the chest ( Bad or Good ), Ill be starting on the actual Hayabusa chest, Or remaking this chestplate.

But anyways here are the pictues just like I promised !....

2yws5jn.jpg

33xbsqx.jpg

10qlwzk.jpg

1zb9htd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good mate, sizing looks perfect. I would go for the HD torso and then build a seperate hyabusa piece which clips on like what I think raziel 1981 is doing with his in the elie section, that way you have two torso styles if you chose to do a different armour.

Welsh

welshwarrior123 said:
Looks good mate, sizing looks perfect. I would go for the HD torso and then build a seperate hyabusa piece which clips on like what I think raziel 1981 is doing with his in the elie section, that way you have two torso styles if you chose to do a different armour.

Welsh

Welshwarrior,

Thanks!, About the HD Chest. I'm only going to be using the Hayabusa armour for my self because... ( Get ready EVERYONNE ) Im going to be making two other suites, One for my twin brother and one for my 26 year old sister. And because of this, Hayabusa is mine, My brother is going to be Recon and my siser.. is unknown yet. So because of us all having armour I want to make sure non are the same so by making the hayabusad chest removeable It will look like someone chest.Im making the hayabusa chest HD Ill just add lots of details with bondo on the back of the chest. So yeah Thats why I didnt make a HD under chest :)

Im not sure if that makes scene or not but it makes scene to me haha

Xo

-Proxy

Hey guys,

I need to know what you all think about the chestplate! Beacsue I want to start on the HD hayabusa Chest today, ( still sick, so theres nothing better to do )

I just want to make sure you guys think that chestplate up there looks alright.

Thanks for your help guys:)

Xo

-Proxy

i think the chest piece looks good... when you put in the hayabusa chest piece the misalignment in the middle wont show. so there's nothing to worry bout it. :D great job pepping all those pieces looks really good.. keep it up. :lol

raziel1981 said:
i think the chest piece looks good... when you put in the hayabusa chest piece the misalignment in the middle wont show. so there's nothing to worry bout it. :D great job pepping all those pieces looks really good.. keep it up. :lol

Raziel1981,

So you don't think its too big?

Thanks though !

Xo

-Proxy

finnish it! :pCant wait to see that thing done and painted.

Btw a little question. Wy do you have an avatar of the member pooper on you? :p

PmsProxy said:
Raziel1981,

So you don't think its too big?

Thanks though !

Xo

-Proxy

hmmm... i think its a little big now that you've mentioned it.. lols

rundown said:
finnish it! :pCant wait to see that thing done and painted.

Btw a little question. Wy do you have an avatar of the member pooper on you? :p

Rundown,

I wont be able to paint it tell the summer, Canadas to cold to resin and fiberglass in the winter so I have to wait tell may sometime( Sigh) But I will be finishing peping it!

About the avatar,

I couldnt find anything to put there and I seen his poopers thing and kinda " Borrowed" it hehe.

( POOPER, if you ever see this and don't like that I am using your avatar I will change it for you, just ask! )

But yeah I just really liked the way it looked haha.

Xo

-Proxy

raziel1981 said:
hmmm... i think its a little big now that you've mentioned it.. lols

DARN DARN DARN !. Iv made three chestplates already, Looks like a forth one is comming up soon.

for the scaling of the chest, one thing i do is i measured across the tip of my shoulder just under the armpit and convert it to mm and input it to the width portion in pepakura. that should give you an idea on how it will fit you, but otherwise your chestpiece looks good, i didnt even notice it until you told me.

raziel1981 said:
for the scaling of the chest, one thing i do is i measured across the tip of my shoulder just under the armpit and convert it to mm and input it to the width portion in pepakura. that should give you an idea on how it will fit you, but otherwise your chestpiece looks good, i didnt even notice it until you told me.

Raziel1981,

Thank you for your help.

I have a question for you though, what do I scale the Hayabusa chest too, Iv chosen to use the chest even though its a little big ( ill get over it ) But I have no clue what to scale the Busa to hahah.

Xo

-Proxy

PmsProxy said:
Raziel1981,

Thank you for your help.

I have a question for you though, what do I scale the Hayabusa chest too, Iv chosen to use the chest even though its a little big ( ill get over it ) But I have no clue what to scale the Busa to hahah.

Xo

-Proxy

its just the same as the width you entered on the MKVI MD chest piece you just pepped. :D that's what im thinking, coz seeing the pep file, the pep file itself has a MKVI torso attached to the hayabusa chest piece but the unfold is only the hayabusa piece. so i think its also the same width you entered on your MKVI chest piece. :lol

DevilFish101 said:
wow proxy it looks like its comming along, and it does look a tad big on you

//Jeremy

I think it fits you pretty well, Jeremy I think it needs to be alittle bigger because if its fiberglassed it will shrink alittle, plus the padding, plus undersuit and any other doodads that Proxy wants. I think its comming out great, keep up the good work, cant wait till your next update.

-Wes

If you want a great chest piece that is smooth and easy to pep, check out the one done by MrOreo123. Phenomenal. Its a quick pep and is easy to work with. Its not HD, but the little stuff is easy to add with bondo.

DevilFish101 said:
wow proxy it looks like its comming along, and it does look a tad big on you

//Jeremy

DevilFish101,

Thanks ! Its taking me some time but it really is comming along.

Xo

-Proxy

ONESHOTKILL808 said:
I think it fits you pretty well, Jeremy I think it needs to be alittle bigger because if its fiberglassed it will shrink alittle, plus the padding, plus undersuit and any other doodads that Proxy wants. I think its comming out great, keep up the good work, cant wait till your next update.

-Wes

ONESHOTKILL808,

Thank you so much ! Im glad you like it. And I try to Update as much as I can even if its just telling you guys whats going on at the moment!

Xo

-Proxy

Brandon McClain said:
If you want a great chest piece that is smooth and easy to pep, check out the one done by MrOreo123. Phenomenal. Its a quick pep and is easy to work with. Its not HD, but the little stuff is easy to add with bondo.

Brandon McClain,

Thats for that ! May use it when making the other to armour Projects !

Xo

-Proxy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

!!!UPDATE!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Guys :( :( :( :( ...

This weekend I made 3 Chestplates.. Each and everyone of the stupid things didnt fit ! ( Including the one up there ^ )

So I got fed up with them and flick my hard work in the trash ( I even had one fully compleated with Hayabusa and everything just didnt fit right)

I sat at my computer all yesterday and tryed to think of what to do,

All in all

I went with scaling my Chest to 40cm ( Remember male Spartans DO NOT have female sparten parts when it comes to the chest area, thats why its been so hard to scale lol) AND I have printed out the 40 PAGE ! HD chest..

I started cutting it out last night and was wayy to sick to finish, I only have 10 things to cut out Ill finish that and then start scoring it, after that it will be gluing time( My fave part :) )

Im not even when I joking when I say this, If this Chest does not fit, I will break out in to SOBS. Iv worked on that many chests now that I could make them in my sleep!.

So keep looking back for my next update.( Im sure It will be done.. by Thursday or Friday )

Love you all :lol

Xo

-Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back