My Hayabusa.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
le-yo-ra said:
now i've resined the pelvis...hehe...

P120809_1610.jpg

add -on for hayabusa's shoulder coming up.... (maybe about 2 days)

YOU HAZ NO BELLY BUTTON :plol suits looking great keep it up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drools over that hyabusa helmet... You know what? Someone needs to make hyabusa armor with the sword and all and take a video of them riding on a Hyabusa (motorcycle)... that would be amazing.

i've been trying hard to put tribal effect (raziel's idea)with the crown still not finish lol....but here's a little update.....
P020210_165301.jpg

i just wish to finish the additional details by tomorrow morning...

le-yo-ra said:
i've been trying hard to put tribal effect (raziel's idea)with the crown still not finish lol....but here's a little update.....

i just wish to finish the additional details by tomorrow morning...

you could use HaloGoddess' reference pics in my wip for your tribal design.. i've talked to HG and she said its OK for her...

thanks Raziel and HG....

this is my progress so far...

P030210_1149.jpg

P030210_1150.jpg

i wish i was as good as you guys when it comes to detailing...

Tsabo Tsaboc said:
Wow man, that's incredible! Great work! How long has it taken thus far?

if i'm going to straight build a helm like this(8 hrs a day), it will take at least 2 weeks from printing to finish helmet.... in my case, this is almost my 6th month...lol! i need to work for the money ...

thanks for appreciating it.

Im going to have to do my own Hayabusa. I just got it last night. You have to be able to play in it to truly love it.......handplates printed :D

Wow, looks like we're going to have another 'A' list Hayabusa here... Loving the helmet bud! :) keep up the awesome work!

le-yo-ra said:
i wish i was as good as you guys when it comes to detailing...

I think the details look fine (great!!!). Looks like your using the same method I use to add details (cardboard floating faces, etc). The details looks good!

@balmung

the i just down size it by 10 percent...

@aaron

it is from halowiki... halowiki download hub

@pooper,

yeah i've been using every resources i could get from 405th,maximing maybe? lol

i'm sanding again...later mates...

nice work... did you put resin on the details before you primed it?

i did that to smoothen the edges of the cardboard to have the effect of the embossed detailing...

i have found non-symmetrical area on the helm,maybe due to warpages and fiberglassing stage... and i didn't notice it after i am about to put final touch to it... the longest spike located at the left and right temporal area is not pointing to their specified angle...hehe...

now i'm slowly doing this, to be safe... i'm doing this step by step..starting with this...hehe

P040310_1637.jpg

it's a good thing they separated the crown from the base... thanks goes for the unfolder and modeler who continuosly producing amazing model and patiently unfolding everything...most of all you make us happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back