Not open for further replies.

le yo ra

what you think about this guys?

hayabusasuit.jpg

P300709_123201.jpg

i will use the HD hayabusa helm...

Harding29 said:
Damn looks great im in my hotel peping my ODST equipment plates lol

thanks harding & halodude... i'm cutting the pieces for my pelvis(by robogenesis).. goodluck to us...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's lookin pretty good, but it's not a FULL hayabusa! :pThe HD hayabusa is definitely the better one, at least I think so. I also saw that you had the MARK VI and the hayabusa torso, which one will actually be finished first?

I myself and doing the hayabusa armor as well, but I am going FULL BUSA! It's gonna be a bit tougher for me since I will have to do many alterations to have it fit me just right since I am "petite" as they say. I am pretty small and I don't want my armor to look all big and bulky on me when I am done.

Personlly, I think you should go with the hayabusa torso and then maybe add the little hayabusa shoulder things or whatever those would be called.............the samurai shoulders! lol Really, those would be all you need and then you would have a full hayabusa! :)

HaloGoddess said:
It's lookin pretty good, but it's not a FULL hayabusa! :pThe HD hayabusa is definitely the better one, at least I think so. I also saw that you had the MARK VI and the hayabusa torso, which one will actually be finished first?

I myself and doing the hayabusa armor as well, but I am going FULL BUSA! It's gonna be a bit tougher for me since I will have to do many alterations to have it fit me just right since I am "petite" as they say. I am pretty small and I don't want my armor to look all big and bulky on me when I am done.

Personlly, I think you should go with the hayabusa torso and then maybe add the little hayabusa shoulder things or whatever those would be called.............the samurai shoulders! lol Really, those would be all you need and then you would have a full hayabusa! :)

ehehe... i'm doing the hayabusa(with MKVI torso,i love it's details).... i've ruined the first that you saw with chest piece... it sucks.... i'll do a detachable one, for some variations.

i'm printing right now the accessories for hayabusa's shoulder add-ons...but not yet the chest piece(tomorrow maybe,i run out of cardstock)lol.....

thanks anyway, i appreciate your concern.... do you have detailed permutation of busa? i can't see the details of the shin and boots on the one that is available at halowiki. can you send me link or pics... thanks a mil.

Looking good so far, I'm thinking of doing the full Busa myself, and from what I've read it looks like it's one of the 'harder' perms to build then the MK.VI and all. Anyway, it does look good, and I keep track of other Busa builds here, so I'll be looking in every now and again

darkfluffy said:
Looking good so far, I'm thinking of doing the full Busa myself, and from what I've read it looks like it's one of the 'harder' perms to build then the MK.VI and all. Anyway, it does look good, and I keep track of other Busa builds here, so I'll be looking in every now and again

well thanks for tracking the thread man...

anyway, maybe the thing that makes busa hard to buid are the accessories;e.g. the shoulder,neckline(if i'm right,dunno what its called) additional chest piece....

mine will be detachable for some variations....

good fit for my neck and nice chest piece for my hayabusa torso...

P190809_232501.jpg

maybe tomorrow i'll be finish wit this,hehe...

P190809_2329.jpg

P200809_0837.jpg

back to work now... God bless us all.

Did you run into any building problems when pepping those "samurai" shoulder pieces for the hayabusa? I know I did! Do you have any tips for an easier way to put those together? I only completed one so far and there are parts that look like total crap!

And for some reason, it looks like you got a hold of a different file than the one I have. I can tell just by looking at some of the pieces. Is there a different file somewhere for these that I have not seen?? If you got another file to download for these could you be ever so kind and PLEASE send it to me? That would be awesome! :D

HaloGoddess said:
Did you run into any building problems when pepping those "samurai" shoulder pieces for the hayabusa? I know I did! Do you have any tips for an easier way to put those together? I only completed one so far and there are parts that look like total crap!

And for some reason, it looks like you got a hold of a different file than the one I have. I can tell just by looking at some of the pieces. Is there a different file somewhere for these that I have not seen?? If you got another file to download for these could you be ever so kind and PLEASE send it to me? That would be awesome! :D

nope i don't have other file,just the one from halo-wiki( by supertaco)

i adjust the scale up to 10%.. and then redo the folding and unfolding.... that's why it's kinda different from the print outs that you can see in the pictures.... if you want, i can send pdf file only...

i'll post tomorrow the link.....

edit....

ok here is the link to the shoulder...

http://www.mediafire.com?sharekey=941189f73df54224391d7d881749d3a7e04e75f6e8ebb871

take note that it is set to "Legal size" card stock(8x14),sorry for that,to lessen the page. there's some (3-3 maybe)slight overlapping of cutting line...didn't affect the finish of it really...

hope it can help...

hey! i'm done with the shoulder...

P200809_1427.jpg

hehe....

Well, if it's only in .pdf format, that isn't going to help me any. :( Pepakura won't open a .pdf file.

And no, I don't know how to change anything around so that I can open it in pepakura. :(

sorry for necro posting....it's been almost 5 months since... i'm a nurse remember,i've got to do Duties here and there,hehe...

anyway, i've just bought me a rotary tools today(black & decker)...

and after being inspired by raziel's1981 build and Halogodess' tribal idea ,i'm going to finish this once and for all.. LOL

here's my update of my busa...

primed... maybe tomorrow i'll polish it again and put a tribal design on the crown,not exactly the same with raziel's but inspired by his and Halogodess'design....

P230110_1514.jpg

P230110_151402.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back