my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I was at Universal like 2 weeks ago! What is some of the stuff that you've done? Her and I were talking about how much we love all of the stuff there. Like even when you're waiting in line, there's all this amazing stuff (Spiderman as you head through the Daily Bugle and Men in Black with going through the headquarters.) Also, since Universal is distributing the movie (I believe), what are the chances of a Halo ride and how would you're dream Halo ride be? (maybe a MIB shooting ride or a Warthog ride or something (y) )

papamurf812 said:
OMG! I was at Universal like 2 weeks ago! What is some of the stuff that you've done? Her and I were talking about how much we love all of the stuff there. Like even when you're waiting in line, there's all this amazing stuff (Spiderman as you head through the Daily Bugle and Men in Black with going through the headquarters.) Also, since Universal is distributing the movie (I believe), what are the chances of a Halo ride and how would you're dream Halo ride be? (maybe a MIB shooting ride or a Warthog ride or something (y) )

i worked on most of the props there....theres only two or three of us working on them

heres a few more pics that im working on.....poseidon trident
i have to resand, fill in the dents and holes (that the actors have made by thrown around) and repaint and age them
tridents.jpg

tridents2.jpg

tridents3.jpg

tridents4.jpg

tridents5.jpg

we build and do maintenance on all the props in both parks and citywalk

Last edited by a moderator:
link4044 said:
heres a few things that they have me working on at work
bob marley's bike restoring it (well im going to fine a replacement)
bobmarley.jpg

universals monters cleaning them up abit and putting LEDs in dracula's head
horror.jpg

and a fiberglass raptor
raptor.jpg

Are those raptors by chance for sale, i know alot of guys on JPlegacy that would love to have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back