my jorge, emile, and carter biuld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great, I am curious how you plan on making the Emile helmet. I am going to start my first build here and soon and being the ambitious moron that I am, im going to have a go at Emile's armour.

hey dude im just curious cos im making an emile suit myself what scale did you use for the helmet because i have tried twice to get the right scale and both have been to small :/

If you open your PEP viewer. Look at the 2D Menu, scroll down to Change Scale, go to Scale Factor. The Measurement are in MM (milimeters) Measure the Height from top of your head to about an inch and a half past the bottom of your chin. The width and depth should adjust automatically. I did it for three helms and I have a huge adam sandler/ George Lopez dome and they fit great with enough room to add padding. Just thoughtI'd help you out. Rather than have someone just beat you around the bush like I had too. Big time thanks to Ithica on that. He showed me how to size better.

thanks every one for the comments i havnt been working on anything latley cause of work and halo haha but hopefully ill be able to finish the gun when im done working tonight and get a update here soon

@JackH

i probably could biuld an odst helm but as you can see i have to biuld many sets of armor and for your second question yes there are several places you can get the files from just go to one of these sites

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24086-*The-Official*-Halo-Reach-Pepakura-Files-Thread
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/22951-Rhinoc-s-Halo-Reach-File-Base
http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

@RonnyMcDYO

well what me and my brother are going to do is cut out where the visor goes and then take some thin plexi glass and then mold it to the visor and then get a 2 way mirror paint and paint it on and for the carving of the skull were going to take some acid etcher and use that and paint a thin layer of white on it and also if this is your first set of armor ill tell you this start looking around and asking questions on how to do some stuff but dont start asking before your done reading tust me it really helps to read and you dont get yelled at by other people and also take your time on the armor

so i have an update and sorry for the double post im having trouble with the computer

75381_170387729646949_100000271689849_505612_5394885_n.jpg

Thats looking really good. I started a Jorge build before, but I couldn't find any gun file (and still can't find one) so I moved on to something else for a while.

This looks really good. Keep it up

Thats looking really good. I started a Jorge build before, but I couldn't find any gun file (and still can't find one) so I moved on to something else for a while.

You cant find it because the guy who made it removed it off the forum and 4Share before he left the site for good. There no chance of you getting it either because he requested that no one share his work. Your going to have to find another way thats not pep.

Yeah, I know that he removed it, because when my friend gave me the idea of a Jorge build he told me about that. I have found a very low detail file that looks like the gun, without the handle or guard. And alpha, I don't think theres and way that I could model it because I don't know any programs for it, and it would probably be a super fail if I figured it out.

alright every one i have an update so i put wires on the gun so i can keep it from bluging and steady so when i fill it with foam itll be easier and not a lot of sanding

DSCN2356.jpg

holy cr*p that looks awesome. this may sound like a strange question are you planning to somehow beef up your jorge armor to make you taller than if u were in your carter armor?

That is amazing prep I must say. It must have taken you days.

I've done several low-def guns and rifles. However, I wasn't too happy with them. I planned to do another rifle for ODST but afraid that it would turned up the same. Decided to get some Nerf guns to modify.

http://nerfguns.net/n-strike/recon/

@Aeneas2020 no im going to keep the same scale as me cause im taller then both my bothers so itll look the same as it does noble team

@CoolC thank you the gun took me over 40 hours and im almost done so yeah also if you want to do a high def go slow and take your time its what works the best

bondo and fiber glass it. Take it apart. Put an air compressor and a jug full if paintballs. Have an electric button to shoot the paintballs out....That would be epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back